Round 2. Huntingdon @ Nashville Christian

34ME

lol - he's not kidding (they're not much better than an outhouse).  However, they are very close to the visitor's stands.

On a serious note, Hattie B's cooks to order.  So if you go there, leave some extra time or you might miss kickoff.

You can order online - use the link on the website or call ahead about 30-45 mins before you arrive. They have it ready soon after you arrive.

We might appear to be more flash be cause we score quickly against all of the weaker teams we play. We are certainly capable of running a ground pounding game. I imagine we will break out that package tonight. As far as Huntingdon being more physical; how does anyone know? We have only played one common opponent, and to be honest, we only ran the heavy package for one quarter. NCS is a team of many faces. When you think we are a finesse team, watch out!

The passing game is looking better and better each week too - now that 1 of the injured boys is back.  I would say us and WC are the most balanced teams in the West.