Forrest vs Marion County

Southtowner

Forrest has to play a perfect game, has to want it more, and has to make every sacrifice possible (call every trick play in the book, unexpected onside kicks, etc.) Just hoping that MC has some bus lag due to the long trip and is fatigued. If MC plays their best ball it'll be a long night. I don't think we will be getting their best considering the long drive and them being heavily favored. This is a positive for the Rockets and they need to take advantage of it. MC is a quality opponent, but that just makes the opportunity that much greater. My Prediction: Rockets shock the world and get over the hump, win 24-21 and advance to the quarterfinals for the first time in school history. Go Rockets

Funny.........you really want funny.....hilarious ....... is your claim of the real Houdini.......you jest a Jasper feller confused that wrongly accuse folkes jest like in that painting party. LOPAO.. Zzzzzzzzz. Yep, recon so....Last chance, you or PG or PP68 sit down at 12:00 noon, watch the hands a Big HELLO is coming....heck all 3 works too! Plenty of "Fools Gold" still being doug up!

OP what is these Jasperlites falsely accusing you of? I garuntee you would think ole LLP and rest of Jasperlites would have learned their lesson after they falsely accused SP students of the art show. I wonder if LLP ever went by and apologized to that Wilson man for wrongfully accusing his daughter? You think im joking but im not.

Good luck to the Jasper boys Friday night.

Edited by Roy Dillard

A dry field does not work in Forrest favor in my opinion. Out of 11 games this year we have played 4 on a dry field and average right at 41 pts in the 1st half I believe. With that being said I know Forrest will field a better team than those 4 opponents but if MC gets a quick score and gets the ball back pretty quick things can snowball. This team can put points on the board fast.

Edited by PurplePower68

Was in Marshall County today... Heard from someone in one of the local businesses say they try the new sprinklers out Thursday night... Also heard they hadn't cut the game field in 3 weeks.

That's typical this time of year though, Bermuda is dead and I don't believe the field is overseeded with anything else. Field actually looks pretty rough compared to what it's looked like in the past.

A dry field does not work in Forrest favor in my opinion. Out of 11 games this year we have played 4 on a dry field and average right at 41 pts in the 1st half I believe. With that being said I know Forrest will field a better team than those 4 opponents but if MC gets a quick score and gets the ball back pretty quick things can snowball. This team can put points on the board fast.

41 points in first half? Your joking. I thought you said the durn SOS didnt run up the score? What kind of mess is this?