Coovul att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Enjoy reading this thread. Sounds like Cookeville has a really good team. With the way I follow Tennessee recruiting I heard of Gabe Angel 3 years ago when he went to Lebanon. Can't wait to see him play.

They're a fun team to watch. They play hard and are a pretty tough bunch of kids. They earned my respect, wasn't sure they'd be able to consistently compete in Region 2, but they proved me wrong

I wouldn't be so sure about that. The Heir apparent is a pretty dang good coach. And he definitely knows the formula for the Maryville Mystique.

That may be so but I doubt he has the play calling ability that GQ has. He is intuitive and knows the perfect time to use plays. You just can't teach that. Maryville may be good when he retires but they won't be this good.

Says the entire state of Tennessee rofl I should say hopes the entire state of Tennessee

Honestly it is post that people see like this that shows just pure arrogance, and why people can't stand SOME of Maryville supporters. Fact. No program is dominant forever, and Maryville will be no different, When you guys have a bad season (yes, believe it or not, it WILL happen eventually) you will have a lot of people posting on here waiting for people like you to eat crow. Being good is one thing. But don't act as if you're "better" than other people. Or that anything a non Maryville supporter says doesn't matter. At the end of the day, it's High School football. Some posters on here have played some college ball. Maryville football is good HIGH SCHOOL football. But they aren't the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ

Honestly it is post that people see like this that shows just pure arrogance, and why people can't stand SOME of Maryville supporters. Fact. No program is dominant forever, and Maryville will be no different, When you guys have a bad season (yes, believe it or not, it WILL happen eventually) you will have a lot of people posting on here waiting for people like you to eat crow. Being good is one thing. But don't act as if you're "better" than other people. Or that anything a non Maryville supporter says doesn't matter. At the end of the day, it's High School football. Some posters on here have played some college ball. Maryville football is good HIGH SCHOOL football. But they aren't the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ

So says you on post #666...lol

Edited by rebelwoman87

+1828289292829299292