Round 2 Houston Co @ Wayne Co

wildcat89

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You play in a litter box and say our field stinks.....just messing with you man. Actually the city finally fixed that stinking mess. But seriously there was a cat turd in the sand on yalls field during the alumni game. Dang Wildcats.

You are welcome to talk trash on here all you want as far as I'm concerned, it's awful boring this week! You coming Friday night?

You are welcome to talk trash on here all you want as far as I'm concerned, it's awful boring this week! You coming Friday night?

Yeah I'm gonna be there. I hope its a better game than last time yall played them. Yall need a step up in competition for the next games. Provided yall win. (Have to be politically correct so no ones feelings get hurt). If HC hasn't progressed since the last game, it could get ugly. But good luck.

Yeah I'm gonna be there. I hope its a better game than last time yall played them. Yall need a step up in competition for the next games. Provided yall win. (Have to be politically correct so no ones feelings get hurt). If HC hasn't progressed since the last game, it could get ugly. But good luck.

I like to think having a second go around would help HC better defend WC to make this one somewhat interesting. However that said obvious logic tells us WC knows what to expect from HC now as well. For round two respect is concerned I hope HC puts up 4 qts like their 1st two in the previous meeting and scores a few points to make it a ball game. That's the beautiful thing about this highschool game. It all depends on who shows up . Any given Friday night things can get a little crazy . Especially between public schools. None of that public vs private( recruiting) crap. I definitely for one am thankful even as a HC fan that we are placed in the region we are. Nothing at all against private schools or kids that attend them but it was a lot easier to respect a public school like Wayne or Huntingdon after the losses we received from them than it would have been from Nashville Christian or a school of that caliber with rumors of recruitment flying around every breath. I played for HC back in 03 . Ironically the last year we went to the second round. We were in 2a then but still had to play private schools like Goodpasture and David lipscomb ( lipscomb academy) whom both at that time were power houses of the region like Huntingdon and Wayne are now. Very thankful for the way things have transpired over the years. Excited for some Friday night lights this week and no matter what the end result is , praying for a healthy 4 qt from each player. Go Irish Edited by Pride31

You play in a litter box and say our field stinks.....just messing with you man. Actually the city finally fixed that stinking mess. But seriously there was a cat turd in the sand on yalls field during the alumni game. Dang Wildcats.

Haha I think that was just where you shat on yourself there #22...it kind of fell out onto the field lol

Got it. Found him and following. I'll be checking in on the game Friday night now. :popcorneater:

Hey... Happy Birthday dude. Treat yourself to a hotfudge cake at Shoneys... Never too old for that, but the Dr.'s will one day tell you that you are when they go to getting on to ya for blood sugar levels the older you get like me.😉

Ha thanks Bibgy. I hope I got another 20+ yrs b4 that happens!

Nashville Christian or a school of that caliber with rumors of recruitment flying around every breath.

Those rumors are true.  We have one kid from the Democratic Republic of the Congo.  Coaches are making a trip to Australia after the season ends to see if they can find a punter for next year.  And to England for a rugby RB or two.

Just messing with you - except for the Congo part.  In order to get families interested in your private school in Nashville it is essential to "recruit".  Ain't a one of 'em zoned to NCS.

Those rumors are true. We have one kid from the Democratic Republic of the Congo. Coaches are making a trip to Australia after the season ends to see if they can find a punter for next year. And to England for a rugby RB or two.

Just messing with you - except for the Congo part. In order to get families interested in your private school in Nashville it is essential to "recruit". Ain't a one of 'em zoned to NCS.

I laughed on that one