Catholic @ Greeneville

DevilMan03

Congrats to catholic go win the gold ball! Glad to see our guys keep fighting. Hurt ourselves some tonight. Wish we would have thrown more tonight. We're gonna be sick the next few years in the passing game for sure with Ballard being just a freshman. Kids got a heck of an arm

I wanted to say that the Greeneville fans were very hospitable. Other then the cold I had s great time talking with the fans. Quite a few wished us good luck next week.

Good luck to the irish the rest of the way....the Rodgers kid is a class act, but Cade Mays is a straight up...............you know what...nevermind, if you were at the game, you saw what i saw, so enough said about that. Greeneville just ran into a better team tonight. We were far too one dimensional to beat a team that loaded and im very very proud of how our boys kept fighting and never gave up. Good things are ahead for my Greene Team. Thank you to all the great seniors at GHS for all you've done for the program and all your hard work. It's been my treat to watch you young men grow up. Now you get to go out into the world and show what great young men you can and will be.... i think i saw someone on here say that we were outcoached...i disagree. Our staff did the best job they could have done with this team and i really chaps my ars when people use the " got outcoached" card.....If we could all coach better, we would all be coaches.....wouldnt we??? anyway, another great year comes to an end. It goes by waaaaaaaaaaaay too fast.

Good luck to the irish the rest of the way....the Rodgers kid is a class act, but Cade Mays is a straight up...............you know what...nevermind, if you were at the game, you saw what i saw, so enough said about that. Greeneville just ran into a better team tonight. We were far too one dimensional to beat a team that loaded and im very very proud of how our boys kept fighting and never gave up. Good things are ahead for my Greene Team. Thank you to all the great seniors at GHS for all you've done for the program and all your hard work. It's been my treat to watch you young men grow up. Now you get to go out into the world and show what great young men you can and will be.... i think i saw someone on here say that we were outcoached...i disagree. Our staff did the best job they could have done with this team and i really chaps my ars when people use the " got outcoached" card.....If we could all coach better, we would all be coaches.....wouldnt we??? anyway, another great year comes to an end. It goes by waaaaaaaaaaaay too fast.

As stated earlier I enjoyed my trip their. Fans were gracious and very friendly. Didn't get to go to Pals though.

Blah Blah 68 is a 16 year old kid! Funny how some of the Greeneville fans talk about lack of class. Oh well Greeneville lace them up cause it's Basketball Time in Greeneville.

So a 16 year old kid with a D1 scholarship offer from UT and a verbal commit to said scholarship offer gets a free pass on his actions because he is just 16 years old. All along I thought these D1 programs were looking for guys with talent and character, thank you for clarifying this up for me.

Great all out effort from the Irish. Amari may be the most talented player on the field BUT #36 Chase Kuerschen is the best football player on the field. Very enjoyable game to watch. Dabbs has moves straight out of a video game. We contained him pretty well with the exception of a couple of plays. I think the Greeneville QB will have a great career.

Fantastic high school atmosphere tonight. I was a little concerned after reading some of the poor sportsmanship comments. Nothing could have been further from the truth. A Greenville fan about high school age sitting in front of us gave my wife a pair of hand warmers when he heard her say she was fine except for her hands being cold. The Greeneville fans sitting beside me and behind me were very cordial and complimentary of our team and players.

Good luck as the Irish take their next step!