Tyner @ Marion Co.

PurplePower68

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If thats what they need to be motivated, then so be it. We know tyner is good and im sure our coaches have prepared us well. Should it be enough? Absolutely as long as we dont put it on the ground or give up cheap points on special teams. Sprawls is a stud, but if he concentrates on walters their team will have a long night. 8, 21 or 11 can burn them at any minute. Find a way to block him and we will be fine.

If thats what they need to be motivated, then so be it. We know tyner is good and im sure our coaches have prepared us well. Should it be enough? Absolutely as long as we dont put it on the ground or give up cheap points on special teams. Sprawls is a stud, but if he concentrates on walters their team will have a long night. 8, 21 or 11 can burn them at any minute. Find a way to block him and we will be fine.

Remember when I said in preseason that Marion County should win the east? I told you going into the 2014 season that Marion County would win the east the next two seasons.

This is some world class self promotion.

Well done Bassy.

LMBO I was reminding Truth about it. It didn't even take studying Murphy's Poll to make the prediction. They will be good next season as well. The defense should be stellar and the offense will still be tough, but will miss Walters and Henderson. They almost single handily beat us this season. Two special players.

LMBO I was reminding Truth about it. It didn't even take studying Murphy's Poll to make the prediction. They will be good next season as well. The defense should be stellar and the offense will still be tough, but will miss Walters and Henderson. They almost single handily beat us this season. Two special players.

Barney I garuntee you the only thing you left out is how good of a coach the SOS is. You think im joking but im not.