Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

Our fullback, the guy who runs up the middle, had over 100 yards rushing Friday night. I would not call that a shut down. I will give you credit on the jet sweep. But we gashed the middle with our QB and fullback. It was an outstanding defensive skeem. The middle is where we made our living. Also, we Did as much to make to hurt ourselves than what Peabody did to hurt us. And ad fat as forced fumbles I will give you credit for one. That's all. Mark this one down. Peabody loses this game.

Clendenon rushes for 200 plus a game!?Or am I mistaken ,to cut his production by 50% is pretty good!I am from u.c. Origanilly and love the integrity of this program!!!

Our fullback, the guy who runs up the middle, had over 100 yards rushing Friday night. I would not call that a shut down. I will give you credit on the jet sweep. But we gashed the middle with our QB and fullback. It was an outstanding defensive skeem. The middle is where we made our living. Also, we Did as much to make to hurt ourselves than what Peabody did to hurt us. And ad fat as forced fumbles I will give you credit for one. That's all. Mark this one down. Peabody loses this game.

Come  on  guy's .    

Okay, so no vandalism, just stupidity. There will be some vandalized Tide egos Friday night though. Dresden only one rolling this week!! Go Get Em Dresden Lions All The Way!! TOO LONG TIL FRIDAY!!

So true those fans are really loud!!! Heard them crying for miles from that spanking they got earlier this year!!!!!!!!

I would do some research on your end before you call out swo. I wouldn't be pushing the issue and antagonizing people like nothing happened and this was all made up. You wouldn't want this video to end up on YouTube. Doesn't shed a good light on the Trenton program truthfully. It's sad because I'm sure that most are great kids, but one bad apple spoils the batch and a riot style atmosphere broke out.

It's probably a good thing that cameras aren't typically in locker rooms, because I'm sure Peabody isn't the only team to celebrate inappropriately after a big win. I'm not condoning the behavior, but everyone keeps bashing our program when in truth it happens more than any of us realize. Also, there was NO damage, so leave well enough alone. I can assure you if we win Friday night that our boys won't behave that way. Like Coach Jacobs said, it was a learning moment.

So let's quit beating a dead horse and move on!

I hope all of the Dresden country boys and ladies have their waders on as the Tide rolls in Friday night!

Okay, so no vandalism, just stupidity. There will be some vandalized Tide egos Friday night though. Dresden only one rolling this week!! Go Get Em Dresden Lions All The Way!! TOO LONG TIL FRIDAY!!

Serious question about the Peabody postgame tirade!

1. Where was Peabody locker room? Is it attached to the school? Is it one of those locker room where they can use it both for visiting teams in football and basketball?

2. Who puts a TV in the locker room? That's just asking for trouble.

3. Ever wonder if the TV is on during school hours?

I walk through school hallways all the time that has TV's on the walls and they are never on!