Milan @ Liberty RD 3

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

We are gonna run thru them. Those boys are soft... Like warm butter!! Lol!!!

Lol...i know... I love it when they don't see the buzzsaw coming.... the funniest thing is that either one of you think you have a chance after this game;)

The like my own post button is broken.

Kidding ya'll... much respect for what both of these programs have accomplished this year

Edited by BRPro

Lol...i know... I love it when they don't see the buzzsaw coming.... the funniest thing is that either one of you think you have a chance after this game;)

The like my own post button is broken.

Kidding ya'll... much respect for what both of these programs have accomplished this year

To be honest Liberty is the goods this year. They should win this game b

Liberty may be....but they ain't winning this game. Buy me a steak when im right.

Milan is a small town with a lot of pride...most of the students go there for their 13 years in school....Liberty...well...it's a magnet school that gets students from all over Jackson...nuff said...but that doesn't have anything to do with this game....Liberty will prob win but  the Milan players and fans will get to go back to Milan....

Edited by cofo

Milan is a small town with a lot of pride...most of the students go there for their 13 years in school....Liberty...well...it's a magnet school that gets students from all over Jackson...nuff said...but that doesn't have anything to do with this game....Liberty will prob win but  the Milan players and fans will get to go back to Milan....

CAK is the same....13 yrs....Liberty....I have no clue....but I will give a word of advice....winning the first game....only made them hungrier....that's a secret.......these boys need to bring it to the table for real if they really think they are going to win against this program.....and yes....it's a program of winning.  Winning the first game ....put your team at a disadvantage.

Sorry Big Poppy for spilling the beans.....but it's about time you bully's stopping beating up on the innocent victims.....they need to be prepared.   This will be in Milan's favor.....you can't stop them.

Love you Big Poppy...but want to make sure you or they are ready for the EAST in Cookeville......we comin.....enjoy this game....it'll  be the last victory;)

ps....if we get there.....I'll buy you a steak in condo

lence

Edited by BRPro

I agree. Liberty is very good this year but I think last years team was better talent wise. I saw them play Henry County and Dyersburg last year. The Dyersburg game last year is the reason you better be ready every week in the playoffs. A well coached team will sneak up and get you.

Every game, every week...so true...teenagers rarely see that before it passes them by

Jackson is open enrollment...we all get kids from every corner of the city...and there are requirements that have to be met to go to Liberty...kids can't just show up...ask those kids that played for Jcm this year if they don't wish they had been allowed to come to Liberty...then imagine the train we would run on 3a football

Enjoy the game Friday...it won't be anything like the first meeting