Milan @ Liberty RD 3

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

With that Charmin soft defense you guys got it shouldn't be hard to put up points.

OMG...at least i can laugh off the next 7 hours of work

I saw everybody picking Liberty on the Big Ones but this is the time of the year Milan can slip up on people. Liberty has a good team. Milan has a good team and a much better tradition. Milan by 6. 

tradition???  nobody coming back from the grave to save them

On a different note.... wanted to ask your opinion on something dhs. How does this Liberty team compare to other Liberty teams in the schools brief history. I know the semi final team you guys had in 2009 (I believe) that lost to Giles county was probably your best. How does this compare. I know this is not one of our better teams in Milan but just wanted to know your thoughts.

You know dhs this very well could be our last game if the season so I got to have a little fun with my comments this week. And I heard Avery Williamson was suiting up this Friday. :)

dress rehearsal for the titans???

no doubt one of us will continue to play another week...the other wont...it is what it is

not trying to disrespect anything about the bulldogs...but you and i know their offense has to improve or its gona be another long night

i have no issues with anyone takin Milan bc its November

On a different note.... wanted to ask your opinion on something dhs. How does this Liberty team compare to other Liberty teams in the schools brief history. I know the semi final team you guys had in 2009 (I believe) that lost to Giles county was probably your best. How does this compare. I know this is not one of our better teams in Milan but just wanted to know your thoughts.

Liberty is more like a city school - just what is here and now. They can go deep in the playoffs one year and 1-9 the next. How many coaches have been at Liberty since it has been a school? How many principals? Tradition - very few city schools have it. Small towns have it. Small towns like Milan, Huntingdon, and others have it. The players' grandfathers might have played on the team, their fathers played on the team, etc. And sometimes that matters deep in the playoffs. If you don't understand that, you don't understand high school football.