Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Still, these SP fans are trying to act like its gonna be a cupcake game. They must not realize what is about to hit them in the mouth tomorrow

Which ones of us have acted that way? We know we aren't great this season. We are very young and still down for our standards, but our kids play hard. We just hope to compete with C.A. Just be glad this isn't an SP team of old or you would have a bad night.

Time to fire that cannon boys!!!!! Smack em in the mouth and let them know they came to the PITT!!!! Leave it all on the field!!! its time for MIGHTY PIRATE football!!!!!! 46 on 2 Sangle Wanggggg!!!!! Mighty Pirates by two scores in this one...... side note Hope the Rams hang 72 on Jasper!!!

Not happening. Marion is too disciplined for them.

Time to fire that cannon boys!!!!! Smack em in the mouth and let them know they came to the PITT!!!! Leave it all on the field!!! its time for MIGHTY PIRATE football!!!!!! 46 on 2 Sangle Wanggggg!!!!! Mighty Pirates by two scores in this one...... side note Hope the Rams hang 72 on Jasper!!!

Is that to one up the 62 mc put on your pirates?......wooo wooo, i think we just scored again......

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

Least im honest huh? unlike some ball boys round these parts who like sniffin round the courthouse crews backside n keep SOS balls dry and ready for the game...Said it before ill say er again Pirate til I die and jasper is still just jasper and id pull for the Russians over em!!!.... back on topic I still say Mighty Pirates by two touchdowns!! Good ole TTP shut your trailer door the flys are getting out and I aint jokin either.....

Edited by URJasper2