Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Least im honest huh? unlike some ball boys round these parts who like sniffin round the courthouse crews backside n keep SOS balls dry and ready for the game...Said it before ill say er again Pirate til I die and jasper is still just jasper and id pull for the Russians over em!!!.... back on topic I still say Mighty Pirates by two touchdowns!! Good ole TTP shut your trailer door the flys are getting out and I aint jokin either.....

Nutting wrong with that i dont guess. I used to be that way but i have mellowed out just a bit in my old age. Dont hope sp fails like i once did.

This one is for you Roy!

If Grider puts that Raulston boy as a pass catcher and throws him Hailmarys, then we have a chance. Columbia Academy has too much depth for us, their D-Line is second to none, and their wr is the second coming of Megatron.

Columbia Academy wins by 35

Now back to my senses...SP by a touchdown.

This one is for you Roy!

If Grider puts that Raulston boy as a pass catcher and throws him Hailmarys, then we have a chance. Columbia Academy has too much depth for us, their D-Line is second to none, and their wr is the second coming of Megatron.

At least the first paragraph is correct

Edited by TNFootballFan123

- Had huntland had "4" backs ( like SP) to pull from instead of the one backup that game would have been closer for sure. CA knew who was getting the ball and Huntland still moved the ball pretty well. It will be tough but I like SP chances- good week of practice this week. Either way these young men have worked hard and put the team in the mix and after last season that was a tall order. Good luck to both teams - hoping both teams go home healthy .

1A Prediction:

SP UPSETS CA

What time will CA leave and arrive?

Old Pirate has sit back & watched this thread all week. Listen up fellers, the Pirates will be challenged fer sure, the young Pirates must continue to play tough and have the pedal to the metal to win this feud at the "Speedway". If the Pirates allow a bunch of Hail Marys look for a long night. Now if.......the Pirates get after the QB & WR early with some earholing the advantage shifts more in favor of the Pirates.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

This one is for you Roy!

clarksville ac actually called one of their players megatron over the loud speaker every time he was involved in a play.............i dont know bout #1 being megatron but he a special ath............he will be playing on saturdays somewhere............