MEMPHIS EAST vs LEXINGTON

nmpballer

The best teams going to win regardless of the officiating crew working. I have never seen a game were a call cost somebody the game they either the teams make enough plays to win or they don't it's never just the officiating crew picking on a team and for anybody on either side if you say that after this game you're just a crybaby I hope Lexington wins if they don't I'm not going to cry about it

State championship game. Maryville/Whitehaven...just sayin'.

Coming into this game, I knew what to expect from Lexington's offense. 2-3 good drives but that's about it. I think Lexington only had 1 good drive, and that drive started at midfield due to an East fumble. I don't like Lexington's offense, I thought it was too inconsistent.

A good summary of the first time. Both teams gave each other a TD (what the East player did was just absolutely dumb) via special teams. However, Coach Hollingsworth decides to go for a FG on 4th & 2 and the kicker missed it and hit the scoreboard. I was sitting on LEX side, a lot people didn't like the call, they felt they should've gone for it on 4th down.

The bottom line is East made plays when they needed to. The "heart stabbing" play is when East converted a 3rd & 17 in the third quarter.

Lexington needs to make an offseason adjustment on offense. When your down by 14 in the 4th quarter against a good team that can move the chains, it's time to pass the ball and try to score ASAP. Can't run it every play. The Tigers offense is a little too predictable.

Just want to clarify there is no such thing as a non-catchable pass in HS football in Tennessee.

I hope Tisdale has a great time at the University of Mississippi, I want him to succeed on the field, but also academically.  Great season Lexington, proved a lot of people wrong in the playoffs, including me.

Good luck to the Memphis East Mustangs. I hope y'all take care of business in Nashville next week and do whatever it takes to bring a gold ball back to West Tennessee and especially the city of Memphis! GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!

It's one thing to lose...it's entirely different to lose and not play up to par...

Sucks now, Lexington grows from this one tho

How many graduate LHS???

Very True Statement here.  Two good teams faced in a great game. Momentum shifted in the second half and East took advantage. East will go to championship but thats it I think. They didn't seem powerful enough to win it. A good defense stops them. A wins a win.

Very True Statement here. Two good teams faced in a great game. Momentum shifted in the second half and East took advantage. East will go to championship but thats it I think. They didn't seem powerful enough to win it. A good defense stops them. A wins a win.

Capitalizing on other teams mistakes while minimizing your own is what makes good teams championship teams. I thought Lexington and Hardin Co. had good defenses. Good offense balances it all out.

Coming into this game, I knew what to expect from Lexington's offense. 2-3 good drives but that's about it. I think Lexington only had 1 good drive, and that drive started at midfield due to an East fumble. I don't like Lexington's offense, I thought it was too inconsistent.

A good summary of the first time. Both teams gave each other a TD (what the East player did was just absolutely dumb) via special teams. However, Coach Hollingsworth decides to go for a FG on 4th & 2 and the kicker missed it and hit the scoreboard. I was sitting on LEX side, a lot people didn't like the call, they felt they should've gone for it on 4th down.

The bottom line is East made plays when they needed to. The "heart stabbing" play is when East converted a 3rd & 17 in the third quarter.

Lexington needs to make an offseason adjustment on offense. When your down by 14 in the 4th quarter against a good team that can move the chains, it's time to pass the ball and try to score ASAP. Can't run it every play. The Tigers offense is a little too predictable.

Just want to clarify there is no such thing as a non-catchable pass in HS football in Tennessee.

I hope Tisdale has a great time at the University of Mississippi, I want him to succeed on the field, but also academically. Great season Lexington, proved a lot of people wrong in the playoffs, including me.

Good luck to the Memphis East Mustangs. I hope y'all take care of business in Nashville next week and do whatever it takes to bring a gold ball back to West Tennessee and especially the city of Memphis! GO MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!

Will never happen, re: offense.