3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

We expect you guys to pick your team to win. Any talk about ridiculous scores is ridiculous. Some of you think we match up well and that this will be close. It will not be close. Enjoy the last week of your season. The greatest season in WC history will end this weekend.

If you're gonna bring up "history" then in the least, know it... Strike 2 (History + Math)... I'd sure like to know where you got your degree? 😨

Edited by Big Bigby

I agree with what it comes down to but once again your arguing with posters that are not from WC. Nobody from WC has shown NCS any disrespect. You, now that's a different story, I have no respect for you.

Nor did I show any disrespect, just took a little offense to the lack of respect he showed...not just to yall's program and kids, but to country people all togther.

Here are some stats for WC...

Rushing:,375 rushes 2548yds 34TDs 6.8 ypc

Passing: 93-149 62.4% 1964yds 31Tds 2Int

(1 pick was vs HC in second half an shouldnt have been one as Rice changed the play at scrimmage at the last second and our WR didnt turn to look or defend for the ball). Didnt even kmow it was a pass til the Tarzana boy form HC fell down after catching it. The second INT was vd Huntingdon...inside the redzone and was about to take a sack and wast out of the Tackle box. It was a freebie for #3? I believe.

By may count The Offensive varsity guys have fumbled just 3-4 times all yr.

We are right at 44% on 3rd down Conv's and 50% on 4th dwns.

We have had 8 maybe 9 INTs. Have blocked 5 punts while one was picked up for a TD. And 14 Fumble recoveries on Def.

We are average commiting about 6.5 penalties a game for an avg of right at 50 yards.

We have a grear Kicker who can kick from PATs (which he is 49/58 on the yr) all the wau back to about a 35+ yarder if need be. Also ppl saying not to kick to you KO return men...#19 can put it thru or inside the 5 about 90% of the time.

We have held opponents to a 3rd down conv mark of just under 25% & on 4th downs thay number is right around 30-33%.

Numbers to watch on Friday!!

on Offense - #5(QB) #4(RB) #7(FB/DT) #32(TE/DE) #10(WR/DB) #32(RB/FS)

Defense:

#20(DT) #42(MLB) #52(MLB) #40(OLB) #1(SDE)

I'll post some our stats tomorrow

Maybe someone from NCS can be a fine Christian and give me and rhe other WC fans a scouting report..