3rd Round- Nashville Christian(11-1) host Wayne County(12-0)

wildcatalumni

You are right about the first part of your statement(points 1 and 2), but being right about that makes you wrong about the last of your statement. They did have "TONS" of talent.

That offense is designed to do more with less. When you have talent to go along with it, you have UC. Talent dropped off substantially this year but they are still going if they don't shoot themselves in the foot.

UC in no way shot themeselves in the foot!!!! thay had more talent and speed this year and dominated even more than usual!If you werent at the game lemme edjumacate cha!!! Peabody shifted the entire line ,stunted and moved Kendrick to LB we shut the jet sweep down!!!! forced them to pound inside ,which they did ,but we stopped them in crucial downs!!!!No one I repeat no one got pressure inside like PHS did which forced them to fumble!!!! The full back was better than last year,taj reed returned that the uc entire offense!!!!

I hope to see it tomorrow night. As dangerous as it is it also leads to turnovers. I think it's a big reason turnovers are so much lower this year for WC, and the lack of pressure by the opposition.

Ur exactly right...uc is a fine example....when it working it great...when u start fumbling ur prob going home.....we have had pressure at times but he handled it pretty well most of the time and made the d pay

UC in no way shot themeselves in the foot!!!! thay had more talent and speed this year and dominated even more than usual!If you werent at the game lemme edjumacate cha!!! Peabody shifted the entire line ,stunted and moved Kendrick to LB we shut the jet sweep down!!!! forced them to pound inside ,which they did ,but we stopped them in crucial downs!!!!No one I repeat no one got pressure inside like PHS did which forced them to fumble!!!! The full back was better than last year,taj reed returned that the uc entire offense!!!!

I'm sure Trenton played a great game. But you are delusional to think that Union City had a better overall team than they had last year.