Blaickmun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Reading back over the past 30 pages there's not one mention of any Maryville player and how he would match up to any Blackman player. Some info on Blackman players but every thing from Maryville is my daddy can beat your daddy stuff...makes everyone wonder...

Don't you have a Coach to Fire Tough Guy ? Sorry we don't like Airing our Laundry out as much as you do , you've provided Quality entertainment for everyone on CoachT this year . 

Reading back over the past 30 pages there's not one mention of any Maryville player and how he would match up to any Blackman player. Some info on Blackman players but every thing from Maryville is my daddy can beat your daddy stuff...makes everyone wonder...

we have more running backs and the best receiver no one has ever heard of. Probably headed to SoCon.

Well someone really is serious about things.

Sorry about starz he is the best and brightest of the bunch when it comes to match ups and he majored in cipherin at LA and once he scored a perfect 0 on his spellin. Red Rebels is our goto intel guy he can reach out a touch about anything you need . He and barneysox scrap about distances from time to time but they usually get their trajectory right. Barney is our resident historian and crypt keeper and lives with about a1000 cats ( you do know that cats are the guardians of the gates of the empire. RW87 keeps us all supplied with Touchdown cookies as well a day to day activities of our recrootin ctrs and reports on the wildcats but they are playing roundball now so... me and pep are they heavies. When oldrebel2 and jetjock and as of late sweet science picks themselves a fight its me and pep that have to go make house calls (its mafia thing). Now MLREB , he is a whole different kind of animal let me tell you. He can conjure up some smack that sounds like music and make you like it. But whatever and i mean whatever you do please dont mention the pancake. Then there is the razorsedge this guy , well he can make ya disappear. RebelRon is our psych guy he keeps the opposition from committing suicide before and after the games and he has a passel of brothers and they are some mean ol boys.They make them maples boys look like , well will leave that there.Last but not least theres the Spank! He is our out of state recrooter and a menace to fans far and wide. He likes to keep the officials straight as well as the chain gang and if they are slacking he and starz are right there to line it up. Another thing about starz , he holds the record for the most #1 fan rankings as voted by many visiting players. Thems just a few match ups from our side what ya got?

Edited by GREYRIDERx
  • Upvote 2

Sorry about starz he is the best and brightest of the bunch when it comes to match ups and he majored in cipherin at LA and once he scored a perfect 0 on his spellin. Red Rebels is our goto intel guy he can reach out a touch about anything you need . He and barneysox scrap about distances from time to time but they usually get their trajectory right. Barney is our resident historian and crypt keeper and lives with about a1000 cats ( you do know that cats are the guardians of the gates of the empire. RW87 keeps us all supplied with Touchdown cookies as well a day to day activities of our recrootin ctrs and reports on the wildcats but they are playing roundball now so... me and pep are they heavies. When oldrebel2 and jetjock and as of late sweet science picks themselves a fight its me and pep that have to go make house calls (its mafia thing). Now MLREB , he is a whole different kind of animal let me tell you. He can conjure up some smack that sounds like music and make you like it. But whatever and i mean whatever you do please dont mention the pancake. Then there is the razorsedge this guy , well he can make ya disappear. RebelRon is our psych guy he keeps the opposition from committing suicide before and after the games and he has a passel of brothers and they are some mean ol boys.They make them maples boys look like , well will leave that there. Thems just a few match ups from our side what ya got?

LOL ,  :mrgreen:  Maybe your best post EVER !! LOL !! Is that enough Detail W82Dad ? 

Sorry about starz he is the best and brightest of the bunch when it comes to match ups and he majored in cipherin at LA and once he scored a perfect 0 on his spellin. Red Rebels is our goto intel guy he can reach out a touch about anything you need . He and barneysox scrap about distances from time to time but they usually get their trajectory right. Barney is our resident historian and crypt keeper and lives with about a1000 cats ( you do know that cats are the guardians of the gates of the empire. RW87 keeps us all supplied with Touchdown cookies as well a day to day activities of our recrootin ctrs and reports on the wildcats but they are playing roundball now so... me and pep are they heavies. When oldrebel2 and jetjock and as of late sweet science picks themselves a fight its me and pep that have to go make house calls (its mafia thing). Now MLREB , he is a whole different kind of animal let me tell you. He can conjure up some smack that sounds like music and make you like it. But whatever and i mean whatever you do please dont mention the pancake. Then there is the razorsedge this guy , well he can make ya disappear. RebelRon is our psych guy he keeps the opposition from committing suicide before and after the games and he has a passel of brothers and they are some mean ol boys.They make them maples boys look like , well will leave that there.Last but not least theres the Spank! He is our out of state recrooter and a menace to fans far and wide. He likes to keep the officials straight as well as the chain gang and if they are slacking he and starz are right there to line it up. Another thing about starz , he holds the record for the most #1 fan rankings as voted by many visiting players. Thems just a few match ups from our side what ya got?

Bravo. I logged into the desktop version solely to upvote this

Goodur post GRx.......Eye weal haiv ewe two no thait eye did maik a 37 one time onn a spellin' test att 825.....Thait wood bee uhhhhhh.......one numbur highur thain Patton maid on hiz ACT test.....Yep and yore rite on me bein' voated #1 buy sum ov tha opposin' playurs......  ^_^

Edited by STARSNBARS