Henry County @ Centennial

HCBigRed

False hope after CHS let down when they thought they had game in bag ( 1st game )

I, for one, was very confident we'd win this time around.  Maybe it was false hope.  I had a lot of confidence in our Sophomore QB last night.  I think he'll improve with more experience.  His first HS game experience was the half quarter in the first matchup.  We'll see.  

Hope your team does well and have a good holiday season.

Bring on the haters. It's funny how we haven't seen hardly any of these posters until the last week or so. I bet most of their teams didn't make it to the 3rd round and haven't won 2 state titles in the last 5 years. Hopefully these are high school kids coming into this thread talking trash. If they are adults then I feel sorry for them.

Bring on the haters. It's funny how we haven't seen hardly any of these posters until the last week or so. I bet most of their teams didn't make it to the 3rd round and haven't won 2 state titles in the last 5 years. Hopefully these are high school kids coming into this thread talking trash. If they are adults then I feel sorry for them.

Whatever gives you some sort of self empowerment and makes you feel comforted after the loss. No one is referring to your past success, we are giving you a hard time because week in and week out there are atleast 5-10 HC supporters and possibly 1 fan from the opposing team. You all get all giddy and happy and make these fairytale predictions based off of hypothetical bs. So I was here to let you realize 25-0 is a reality.

The HC defense did their job for the most part last night. Only allowing 2 scores and 215 total yards. Only 85 in the 2nd half. 2 big pass plays were killers. Congrats to Centennial and also to the Henry County team on a very good season.

They certainly did but the Centennial D was even better.  Allowed 185 total yards and stuffed HC's only real chance on the 4th and goal play.  There was a stretch in the third quarter where HC started three consecutive drives on the Centennial side of the 50 but they never really threatened to score. The two pick sixes sealed the deal.

Whatever gives you some sort of self empowerment and makes you feel comforted after the loss. No one is referring to your past success, we are giving you a hard time because week in and week out there are atleast 5-10 HC supporters and possibly 1 fan from the opposing team. You all get all giddy and happy and make these fairytale predictions based off of hypothetical bs. So I was here to let you realize 25-0 is a reality.

I'm a grown man and don't need comforting after a loss. I hope you're a high school kid. HC is a very successful program and will continue to be for many years.