2015 Arby's Classic

snhsraider

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crockett Mentor game was so pool crazy that game alone was worth the 10 the get in the do. The best Arby's Classic game I've ever saw that's forsure. Mentor can shoot the lights out they are a scary. Crockett is pretty light maybe they can get ranked in the TOP 10 in the state now. Patrick Good is unreal the kid is one of the MOST underrated kid in the nation. Last week they went to Charlotte last week got beat by Providence Day who's ranked 37 in the nation with probably 3 D1 players 98-93 we came back from 21 down. Patrick had 44 and 10 3s and got beat by Charlotte Christian on a last sec 3 wot 2 sec to go. Those games helped us a lot get that win against Mentor. Oak Ridge Crockett games gonna be just as good and could be a match up down the road in Sub state. Crockett is the fan Favorite at the Arby's so it's gonna get rowdy in there in Tuesday

Coach,

I would think that OR and DC would not meet in the sub state. For that to happen one of them would have to win their region and one would have to be second in their region tournament. My guess is both teams win their region tournament and sub state games and both go to State. I hope that makes since.

NOW, I hate to even think that far ahead. OR could suffer some injuries or get upset and not even make it to state.

RWR

Yeah it was a classic. They have fallen on hard times it seems. Worst DB team I have een in awhile, maybe ever. Hopefully they get it straightened out.

It's sad to watch the once great sports programs at DB dwendle down to below average. About the only thing we're good at anymore is Bowling and Band. The coaches are lazy and treat it as just a job and the kids have lost interest. It's so deeply inbeded it can't be fixed.

I hate to have to agree with you about the sad state of a Proud program. I saw the game in Oak Ridge and I was embarrassed for the DB players, it was sad . All my life I've always heard of and feared the Indians of Dobyns-Bennett. Be sure I'm not putting you all down, too much respect for you all.  And maybe it's time for Graham Clark to step down.   

Yea DB should never be down like they are they have way to much talent in Kpt to not be good. They need a coach to bring in some excitement to the kids and the program. Allregion it is hard not root for DC and yes PGA is something serious I ddon't understand how ETSU hasn't been showing alot of interest in him.