Single A 2015-2016

gwh

Ok, 1.not a parent 2. Yes only 2 played AAU (if you knew them like you say you should have known that). 3. And of the 2 neither played for the mustangs. 4. Can WV beat EH that's what you should worry about. EH took Mcminn Central to the wire and they're AA state runner ups so please please get your facts straight. 5. If you are a coach then you will understand that on any given night anybody can win or do you just coach winners.

MM you are wrong about the AAU experience, but I guess facts mean little to someone who just can't stand to be wrong.  And game results will vary, but if you know what you are watching a "good coach" can tell when there is talent.  

After they beat Marshall Co. and Page, I think it's fair to put Eagleville in the conversation. Great Defensively

I am not all In On Eagleville yet! I want to see how they start off in district play first. I do agree that they are improved but 9A is tough. They would be a top 3 team in any district IMO.

GC beat Houston County Saturday Night by 13. Houston County losing the guards from last year hasn't helped them, but still a good team with the two twin towers down low. GC has played well since struggling a bit in the first game against Dresden. Will be a tough out.

Pioneer, I think you are sand-bagging a little here.  I don't see you guys (GC) losing a game until you get to the Boro, if then!

MM you are wrong about the AAU experience, but I guess facts mean little to someone who just can't stand to be wrong. And game results will vary, but if you know what you are watching a "good coach" can tell when there is talent.

I'm here watching walker valley and Cleveland and neither one of these teams would come within 15 of Meigs. Walker valley has some size but Meigs guards would eat these girls alive. Cleveland must be in a major rebuilding mode.

GC is a good team but can be beat on an off night. Single A is tough. Just hope we can get there and see what happens. Dresden, Middleton, Trenton, Bradford.... all pretty good teams that can get you on an off night.

By off night do you mean that only four players show up?  I love your humility, but your team is great!  Too many weapons even if one player's shot is not falling.  You have an inside and outside game, speed, great defense, discipline and experience!  Book your hotel in the Boro now!  Be the second team in a row from West TN to win a gold ball and go undefeated!

By off night do you mean that only four players show up? I love your humility, but your team is great! Too many weapons even if one player's shot is not falling. You have an inside and outside game, speed, great defense, discipline and experience! Book your hotel in the Boro now! Be the second team in a row from West TN to win a gold ball and go undefeated!

Union City, Middelton would be two in a row. Gibson Co would be the third just saying

Peabody beat Greenfield by 12 the other night in district play. looks like #2-#6 is wide open in this district. GC is probably favorite till someone knocks them off. If you play at GC you better bring your A+++ game, a lot of home cooking happens there. GC should make it to the boro but was supposed to last couple year's also, be interesting to see how they handle themselves down the stretch.

A lot of home cooking? Refs are bad every where. Sometimes you benefit, some times you don't. The team that is the most aggressive on offense and in attack mode is usually the beneficiary. GC has had nothing give to them. They are very experienced. Refs played a big role last year in getting them eliminated in calling bs fouls on Lannon and Fields.

I thought you said it was the refs making them take off the headbands that caused them to lose. Now it was the foul calling?

No need to keep bringing up their loss from last year in substate. The best team doesn't always win or else there would be no need to play.

Gibson has a phenomenal team this year, very experienced, fun to watch, and undefeated. Leave it at that. Compliment what is happening NOW because every time someone has an opinion other than yours, you start bringing up old games or making excuses. Nothing wrong with having a difference of opinions on here; that's what makes Coacht fun.