Single A 2015-2016

gwh

South Greene will be good. They have one of the best Single A players in the state, Taylor Lamb.

West Tennessee Single A has several good teams...

Middleton is my pick to repeat as state champs. Gibson County, Bradford, Dresden are all very good and look for Peabody to make a little noise this year as well.

South Greene will be good. They have one of the best Single A players in the state, Taylor Lamb.

Middleton is my pick to repeat as state champs. Gibson County, Bradford, Dresden are all very good and look for Peabody to make a little noise this year as well.

Good info keep us updated. Like hearing about the teams I do not get to personally watch.

Agree on all!  Middleton is always tough.  They just seem to reload.  They won't go unscathed this year though as they lost some key pieces and it will take a loss or two to figure things out.  Anything short of a state playoff appearance for Gibson County has to be considered a disappointment.  This team is too good not to be in the boro!  South Greene will also be tough as they have a player that teams will struggle to slow down, they won't stop her!

Middleton had the whole package last year. They could dribble drive, score on the low block, shoot threes when they double teamed the dribble drive and the low block, had a good press and an outstanding coach. But they lost a couple or three of their good players. If GC plays like they did against South Side, nobody will beat them. But I will say this nobody would want to go to Middleton to play in the sub-state.

Middleton had the whole package last year. They could dribble drive, score on the low block, shoot threes when they double teamed the dribble drive and the low block, had a good press and an outstanding coach. But they lost a couple or three of their good players. If GC plays like they did against South Side, nobody will beat them. But I will say this nobody would want to go to Middleton to play in the sub-state.

I would like to see a Middleton/South Greene rematch.