3A Semifinals: Notre Dame at Alcoa

AlcoaBasketball

Never have changed a screen name but have had multiple screen names. Everyone on CoachT knows this. Everyone also knows I have multiple screen names currently. Now that you're not the "child left behind" we can continue.

and multiple teams............Gotta find some other coat tail to ride. But, I can understand.......you are a CUB...

Shouldn't Booger be sayin somthing? .....I'm just sayin.

how dare sum boot wanta be patch seekin Goon ask if Booger should be sayin sumthin......like Booger is gonna be your play by play....Booger was in a state side war zone shirley.....ant got time to be feedin you corn candy

Booger just sayin Boot%20Icon.jpg

Hey Booger.....

THAT was the F5 experience.

you need to change the perfume you wear.....enjoyed holdin hands with the leg sweeper on the sidline tonight....cant wait to do it again

had a wonderful short ride home...we shall discuss tomorrow after Booger has had a moment

Booger just sayin meditation.gif?w=640

Yea! The Goons got to meet da' BOOGER!

One cool Dude!!! B)

not sure where to start.....it was emotionally traumatizing and zilleratin at the same time......there was way too much lipstick and hairspray; but the hugs and handshakes were genwun.....it was an honor to meet sum of your family's and Booger is appreciative of those intros......if those groupy shots show up anywhere besides Boogers email; Booger Skills will have to be used

we will beat the brakes off of ya next year

Booger just sayin hatsoff.gif

Edited by Booger

I don't know if you're trying to stir the Alcoa stew or what but I believe you could have done it without dissin' CAK and Liberty. If CPA could have thrown it all over the field, they would have. They played more disciplined, made fewer mistakes, and capitalized on opportunities. That's what they do.

Dissing? Having seen both teams thats an opinion. Ive been complimentary of their team and fans many times. However, that doesnt mean I cant give an opinion about the matchup if it happened.

CPA had guys open every time they threw it. You are correct in that CPA takes what they get. They also kept the clock running and pounded the middle of the defense all night for various reasons. They chose not to throw it as much but easily could have. It was seen by everyone watching the game.

Liberty is a good team with good athletes. They would beat CAK imo but they were clearly not as good as CPA last night on either side of the ball.

not sure where to start.....it was emotionally traumatizing and zilleratin at the same time......there was way too much lipstick and hairspray; but the hugs and handshakes were genwun.....it was an honor to meet sum of your family's and Booger is appreciative of those intros......if those groupy shots show up anywhere besides Boogers email; Booger Skills will have to be used

we will beat the brakes off of ya next year

Booger just sayin hatsoff.gif

Well...............it seems that there was so many ugly mugs in the frame the phone camera froze up... :huh: