Columbia Academy @ Greenback

orngnblk

OK Crow I will. I'm gonna say that if Greenback plays like they did the last half of last week GB By 7. If they play like the first half CA by as much as they want.

Fair assessment, I think they may have got shed of some issues last week, we shall see soon. Tell ladykee's pappy I said hello.

The tension is building.CAs fans have already complained!

"insert bad British accent here" Let them eat cake! :roflolk:  :roflolk:

It's called home field advantage for a reason, if they don't like it show them where they can go get a hot dog instead :hungry:

Are the natives already giving them a hard time or do they not have enough room behind the trucks to keep their sweater vests from getting snagged on the fence?

Edited by crow

"insert bad British accent here" Let them eat cake! :roflolk::roflolk:

It's called home field advantage for a reason, if they don't like it show them where they can go get a hot dog instead :hungry:

Are the natives already giving them a hard time or do they not have enough room behind the trucks to keep their sweater vests from getting snagged on the fence?

dance puppet Edited by CABulldaws123

Um....I will say this...to the winner, good luck. I am at this Peabody NCS game. I know what CA has and they can't match either imo. NCS, first time I have ever seen them and they look like a small college. I'll put it into perspective. I picked up a family member and didn't tell him what class we were watching. He played for Wilson Central and he asked if NCS was a 4a team....