Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

He said Hampton's d.....Should have used an upper case 'D' :rolleyes:   Just kidding of crse.

By the time these two staffs finish  breaking down these teams, I hope we have a FB game and not a game of chess!

This game is won on WILL....Which team is mentally stronger?

Hey maybe they would settle for a game of Chess.Nah never happen,they like dang football tooo good.

We have a punchers chance but i honestly feel its an uphill battle for us. Hampton does what our defense struggles with, i still say they have punted 4 freaking times all year. First one to punt three times loses?

I ain't buying this stuff fellers! MC will be a massive challenge to overcome

I think Marion just has a special team this year. Now I haven't watched Hampton but I've been told they might be fielding best team the school has had. Personally I think if it's a shootout then it favors Marion and their high tempo. If Hampton can line up and play smash mouth then I think they move on and win. Marion's strength is their tempo and getting ball on edge to their athletes. However, their line play is not their strength. I just don't think they will get out coached or out schemed again this year. I think they have regrouped and refocused since Boyd so I will take the Warriors to get the W not only this game but also the next. All pride will be restored from last failure and that 14-1 Gold Ball will look great in the trophy case and tie SP for most in County.

We have a punchers chance but i honestly feel its an uphill battle for us. Hampton does what our defense struggles with, i still say they have punted 4 freaking times all year. First one to punt three times loses?

I'm just glad both bunches are showing so much respect. None of the dumb junk this week.We both know a dang good team will be watching next week. I'll be watching either way and I'm pulling for  which ever of us are standing. Dang this is KILLING ME.

Edited by pujo

I'm looking forward to traveling up to watch this game Friday. I think this is a great match up and should be a great one to watch.

Home field gives Hampton an advantage in this one in my opinion.

Hampton starts fast and scores in bunches. I believe we will see MC stray away from up tempo and try to have long drives keeping that potent offense and our D on the sideline.

Hampton's qb can beat you with his legs or arm but then again so can Logan.

Hamptons running back has really good vision and can make guys miss but with #40, #21, #11, #8 we have some talent in the back field as well.. (#40 is running like his heads on fire).

Admittedly I'm not very familiar with Hampton football but this is the semi-finals and either team could win or lose this game. Both are great teams and I'm extremely proud of those young men in Purple.