Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

what is this mess? I thought you were riding up with me a powerP.

Pegleg I garuntee you I aint stepping foot in your plane or car. If you drive like you fly I would have to take a few suppository and them durn Jasperlites done bought every one in town. Pujo do you have a landing strip near by for pegleg and powerp to land this plane? You think im joking but im not.

Man those visitor bleachers are probably the smallest i have seen. Looks like we will have to sit with the

Most of the time the visitor bleachers are only needed until halftime because the Bulldogs have the game well in hand and the bleachers seem to empty early. Awful long and lonely ride home...speaking from experience. :hungry:

Getting close to game time and in a few hours MC qb steps out of the phonebooth and turns into superman i hope. I've been watching this kid for years and no way he accepts the other qb role. Probably the best all around athlete Ive ever seen. This game will be close but I see number 1 as the difference maker. Big games are when players like him excel. Ive watched the Jones kid and he is exceptional so I mean no dissrespect at all.

Getting close to game time and in a few hours MC qb steps out of the phonebooth and turns into superman i hope. I've been watching this kid for years and no way he accepts the other qb role. Probably the best all around athlete Ive ever seen. This game will be close but I see number 1 as the difference maker. Big games are when players like him excel. Ive watched the Jones kid and he is exceptional so I mean no dissrespect at all.

Dogs will come with a lot of Kryptonite....trust me they are headed to Cookeville!