Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

Logan Walters 5 tds that is all

Old Pirate says "Congrats", the Youngon makes the Warriors 21 pts better a game! Congratulations to the whole Warrior team for bringing home the bacon and showing The Valley is a pretty special place for a tough brand of feuding. BTW, OP & cousin Lester got a late start & traffic was terrible so took the shorter trip to GB. Dad burnit, these puke purple buffalo briefs got Old Pirate wanting to go commando!

Old Pirate says "Congrats", the Youngon makes the Warriors 21 pts better a game! Congratulations to the whole Warrior team for bringing home the bacon and showing The Valley is a pretty special place for a tough brand of feuding. BTW, OP & cousin Lester got a late start & traffic was terrible so took the shorter trip to GB. Dad burnit, these puke purple buffalo briefs got Old Pirate wanting to go commando!

Lmbo just fly them out the window like a purple pom pom

AND WE recovered those two kicks...touched by MC period!

Yes, YOU recovered your own blocked punt, behind your line of gain. Marion County ball. You don't just magically get a first down if you recover your own blocked punt behind your own line of scrimmage.

Yes, you recovered your own onside kick, AFTER you touched it after it rolled 5 or 6 yards. Thats called first touching.

I know it hurts seeing a great bunch of seniors go out like this, but Jesus guys, lets learn the rules.

As is anyone. Then why did a players dad in the restroom line say he told his boy to make sure to hit #7 until he can't take it any more. Cause if you take him out you take them out. And then he gets hurt ? You tell me then.

So he told him to hit him hard over and over or to take his knee out? They certainly arent coached to be like that. I would like to see the play. The kid was throwing it and took a shot crom a blitzing player trying to get to him before he threw it. It was obviously a big blow for hampton, but you are a joke and coming up with something like you just happen to hear that in the bathroom. Give me a break. Hampton didnt ever stop us but one time, by the way. Hope the kid finds out it isnt too major. Like to hear what dad thinks.

To much information 

Yes, YOU recovered your own blocked punt, behind your line of gain. Marion County ball. You don't just magically get a first down if you recover your own blocked punt behind your own line of scrimmage.

Yes, you recovered your own onside kick, AFTER you touched it after it rolled 5 or 6 yards. Thats called first touching.

I know it hurts seeing a great bunch of seniors go out like this, but Jesus guys, lets learn the rules.

U wanna get me told, come see me