Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

Tweety Bird, rest assured No money is asked for from the little fellers! Shameful you grown ups can't man up but that's happened in the past! Pruitt most likely hopes every Christmas for cash owed/promised by you fellers. Leastways headed to cousin Lester's at high noon. BTW , offered to give cousin Lester am extra pair of puke purple buffalo briefs to wear in support of you kinfolkes. Recon we'll see....

You obviously have no clue about the little league. Figures you wouldn't. You need to quit listening to the break room chatter. You haven't got anything right this year.

We all break promises right? Why do you think Coach Ross isn't at sp?? Promises, promises...

Edited by PurplePower68

Two great teams with a lot of great players laying it all on the line. Playing for their town,their school and with kids they have known their whole life. That's what high school football all about

No motivation needed. The qb from Hampton is a special player and deserves all the accolades he receives. Good luck to both teams and hope the big MC can find a,way to pull it out in the end

famer i couldn't of said it better myself and and this is my prediction Hampton scored late but leaves too much time in the clock for marion Walters and the o drives down to the 15 with seconds on the clock and Christian boots it to win the game 38 35 THE BIG MC