Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

There's a reason these 2 teams are in the semis. They're both pretty good. I believe Hampton will have the best offense we have seen but it would be hard for me to believe their defense is better than Boyd's or Tyner's fri night but I guess we will see. I would think we will have the best defense they have seen and probably the best offense they have seen as well. Should be a good game.

I believe you are exactly right with your thoughts.

There's a reason these 2 teams are in the semis. They're both pretty good. I believe Hampton will have the best offense we have seen but it would be hard for me to believe their defense is better than Boyd's or Tyner's fri night but I guess we will see. I would think we will have the best defense they have seen and probably the best offense they have seen as well. Should be a good game.

I think Boyd had the best d in the East. Our d is not our strength but its improved a ton as the year has went by. I think we have us a goodun and I'll hug them Marion Co boys neck after the game either way it goes. I felt really bad for the AE team we beat and I let them kids know it.  I felt nothing but jubilation after the Grace game .  I have respect for people who show respect,thats about as simple as it gets.

Before I make Raven mad, I did respect his brother and ole 75 was a goodun. I'm sure they had some more but I just don't know which one's . They also had several spoiled brats and they got exactly what they deserved.

I think Boyd had the best d in the East. Our d is not our strength but its improved a ton as the year has went by. I think we have us a goodun and I'll hug them Marion Co boys neck after the game either way it goes. I felt really bad for the AE team we beat and I let them kids know it. I felt nothing but jubilation after the Grace game . I have respect for people who show respect,thats about as simple as it gets.

Before I make Raven mad, I did respect his brother and ole 75 was a goodun. I'm sure they had some more but I just don't know which one's . They also had several spoiled brats and they got exactly what they deserved.

The Marion County defense is tough as well in all three phases of the game.

Like everyone else, I have opinions. Marion is a good team that seems to play hard but with class! And I have said the same thing about Hampton as well!! This will be a great game!! And IMO, people have giving their theories as to why the Dogs will get beat each week. Some with class, others with just flat out disrespect for this program!! You can compare offense, you can compare defense, etc.etc... But one thing people can't analyze is Heart and Will!! And win or lose these young men have showed ALOT of both!! I pray for safe travels for ALL of Marion as well as an injury free game for both sides!!! GO DOGS!!!!

I know for a fact that the Marion County offense is a better offense than Austin East, Grace, etc. Those teams scored points so I expect Marion to as well, but Marion has a better defense. With that said, Hampton offense is better as well.

The hampton offense is way better than ours, no doubting that. Ross will have his hands full with all of the sets that the dogs line up in. From power to five wide. I just hope we can get some stops against a high powered offense. Our defense has been pretty good all year but have faced nothing like this monster we are fixing to see.that being said i still look for a good one.

Edited by TheTruthPrevails

The hampton offense is way better than ours, no doubting that. Ross will have his hands full with all of the sets that the dogs line up in. From power to five wide. I just hope we can get some stops against a high powered offense. Our defense has been pretty good all year so i look for a good one.

Special teams advantage will clearly go to Marion County as well as defensively. If you win those two phases of the game you should win the football game.

I think Boyd had the best d in the East. Our d is not our strength but its improved a ton as the year has went by. I think we have us a goodun and I'll hug them Marion Co boys neck after the game either way it goes. I felt really bad for the AE team we beat and I let them kids know it. I felt nothing but jubilation after the Grace game . I have respect for people who show respect,thats about as simple as it gets.

I know what you mean. It's hard to see when kids have put so much into it and it's over. I felt bad for the Tyner kids friday night. They played well enough to beat most teams in the state but it just wasn't in the cards. I hate to lose but if it's to a better team and they show class it's easier to swallow. Edited by PurplePower68

I know what you mean. It's hard to see when kids have put so much into it and it's over. I felt bad for the Tyner kids friday night. They played well enough to beat most teams in the state but it just wasn't in the cards. I hate to lose but if it's to a better team and they show class it's easier to swallow.

If we lose to you all, it will be with class!

And we'll know we lost to a better team.

I'm just glad Bass is favoring you all...Not a shocker, but it's been in our favor this post season Haha!!