Marion Co @ Hampton (Ross Man vs That Lunsford Man)

Roy Dillard

We just hope you leave our white Styrofoam cups, in the fence, alone!

GCA bus stopped and a couple got out and pulled our cups out the fence and threw em on the ground LOL

Oh we are southern rednecks, im sure some will come out.....lol. the bus wont stop and do it but im sure some fans will....hey, everyone needs a good coffee cup.

Oh we are southern rednecks, im sure some will come out.....lol. the bus wont stop and do it but im sure some fans will....hey, everyone needs a good coffee cup.

You'll be in redneck heaven up here!

Plenty of cups in the stadium...It's whats IN those cups that makes the necks "red'r"

Edited by uknoit2

Pujo I garuntee you I aint joking either. I durn sure aint wearing that puke purple. Can you get that Lunsford man to get me a Hampton hat and shirt and we will read my Murphy Fair book and look at Murphys pole. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, rumor has it that right now that Lunsford man has our defense chasing greased pigs trying to improve our tackling and that Gr8tplay man has our skilled players chasing chickens in order to improve our fastness. They know what type of challenge Marion Co will bring and they are working hard in improving this week. I'd say if you come up to J.C. Campbell stadium this week, ole Pujo could find you a Hampton hat and shirt. Pujo might even be able to find you a couple of fudge rounds! You think I am joking, but I am not!

I'm telling you man no disrespect but it's on a happen. We had two 300 pound tackles and got our stud defenseive end back and we couldn't stop them at all. They ran at will. The execution is dang near perfect. Old school power in your face football. They are a force.

You might be right. I know Hampton does a good job up there. They were a pretty good team in 2007 when they came to SP in the semifinals. Marion County will be by far the best defense they have played this season. Marion's fast paced Oregon style offense is physically wearing on you as well, but the special teams is what really makes them complete. That kicker makes you do 80 yards everytime and if you kick the ball to 21 it's going to be a touchdown.

I believe the Marion County offense will score more in this game than they did vs Tyner the other night. They will put up 35 points unless they turn it over, but Hampton is capable of putting up a lot of points as well. I will say the offenses are probably even, but Marion has an advantage in special teams and on defense. Hampton has the home field advantage. It's going to be a good game.

I believe the Marion County offense will score more in this game than they did vs Tyner the other night. They will put up 35 points unless they turn it over, but Hampton is capable of putting up a lot of points as well. I will say the offenses are probably even, but Marion has an advantage in special teams and on defense. Hampton has the home field advantage. It's going to be a good game.

We have done comparisons all year and so far Hampton has decimated the odds!Better D,worse D,better O,worse O just hasn't mattered,I truley believe they are a team with a mission and it doesn't stop this week.Go Dogs!!!

peg leg is flying to the game with his new mc hat

Have peg to check with TNTBSUS, the skillet slinger has a couple pair of new puke purple buffalo briefs that came in a 4-PAC. Jest two pair is all Old Pirate needs. Figure one to show support for the kinfolkes and a spare if them Warriors keeps a winning. OP knows cousin Lester's juice, the stomach, puke purple buffalo briefs all bound up in thermo wear is bound to become a smart disruptive combination. Recon spare is a pert near a have to thing. Cousin Lester says he'll bring plenty of warming fluid if OP will go. Figure ole Roy might be full of mess, safe bet RD will want that skillet slinger Wendy to go jest to keep hand warmers handy. Roy sure is keen on dry balls & keeping watch over poles! Figure Wendy is Roy's answer to Bassy and his crush. Edited by OLD PIRATE

We have done comparisons all year and so far Hampton has decimated the odds!Better D,worse D,better O,worse O just hasn't mattered,I truley believe they are a team with a mission and it doesn't stop this week.Go Dogs!!!

I know for a fact that the Marion County offense is a better offense than Austin East, Grace, etc. Those teams scored points so I expect Marion to as well, but Marion has a better defense. With that said, Hampton offense is better as well.

There's a reason these 2 teams are in the semis. They're both pretty good. I believe Hampton will have the best offense we have seen but it would be hard for me to believe their defense is better than Boyd's or Tyner's fri night but I guess we will see. I would think we will have the best defense they have seen and probably the best offense they have seen as well. Should be a good game.