Peabody vs NCS

PeabodyPride

I have mentioned academic scholarships in a joking manner. I do know it happens. I have no reason to believe ncs does recruit or doesn't recruit doesn't really matter. They have the team they have and we have the team we have. Nothing is going to change that at this point.

Edited by Peabody01

That's one way to look at it. But since we are talking "facts" let's look at the flip side. Trenton was lucky to pull out the win against Milan at the end of the game. We led the entire game until the last 42 secs. Huntingdung destroyed us. Both Trenton and Huntingdung were at full strength when they played Milan. From what I saw Huntingdung was clearly better than Trenton. NCS destroyed the Stanks. Just food for thought.

stangs lost their two leading rushers and both qbs, so that comparison is worthless. Not same team when 11 and 44 went out.

I've not seen Trenton but NCS is stacked. To the point coach almost shaves points. Example, qtr final game his best weapon on offense, #12 only rushed ball 10 times for 127. Most other teams would have to run stud more than 5 times per half but not the loaded NCS team. Trenton Def going to have to be awesome to be better than ncs.

I've not seen Trenton but NCS is stacked. To the point coach almost shaves points. Example, qtr final game his best weapon on offense, #12 only rushed ball 10 times for 127. Most other teams would have to run stud more than 5 times per half but not the loaded NCS team. Trenton Def going to have to be awesome to be better than ncs.

I'm sure our boys will put forth their best effort Friday night and leave it all on the field. I'm ready to watch some semifinal football. ROLL TIDE!!!GATA!!!

I didn't say anyone bashed Givens, I am talking in general,was not talking to any specific. I will say you all talk about buying this one and buying that one! What I am saying get the facts straight do more research about our school and the CHILDREN you speak off. If neither one of the teams where worth a crap then they wouldn't be where they are. That's all I am saying.

I agree NCS has the best athletes academic scholarships can buy ,because all schools with 200 students have 300 lb linemen everywhere and all 230 running backs!!!!