Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

The TSSAA shoot themselves in the foot by having the State Championship games at Cookeville for football. Can we just all have it at one place like they did at MTSU a few years back? Memphis teams are traveling 4 hours to Cookeville for a football game while the people that live at Bristol/Kingsport only have to travel 2 hours... Trezevant will take care of 2A State Championship game. I told y'all earlier that they will beat TCA because Trezevant is still a 4A team that is playing in a 2A classification. Who do you blame? The TSSAA. Don't make excuses because a future powerhouse 2A program is about to bring back all the gold balls to the Bluff City. Trezevant is a great 4A team and now they're a powerhouse team that is playing in 2A.

Congratulations to TCA on a very unusual season, a season that nobody predicted. I'm proud of Andrew Goldsmith, he put an 0-4 team on his back halfway through the season. It stinks when he goes down and there is no one to help him. I think this game will be example #3 on how TCA is a one man team. I love it for TCA people to agree with me but I know I won't get that. Don't give me any BS stuff. I wonder what the point differential on when Goldsmith is out of the game? I know it's not good. I knew that Trezevant will be a really good football team. I guess the "undisciplined" Bears will just roll into Cookeville and grab that gold ball.

couldn't stand it in 2010 when we won 60 to 12 beating in 4A.and that was the worst disrespectful team and coaches I have ever witnessed and I think they was banned for a couple of years for the way the showed their ####. They cut the Devils tires on the busses and put stuff in the gas tanks. I bet TSSAA watches the Bears very very closely this year I just hope they know how to act this year. if not they should never be aloud to set foot back in cookville. I was there and my son played on the 2010/2011 state champion Greeneville Greene Devils. Edited by GREENEDEVILARMY

couldn't stand it in 2010 when we won 60 to 12 beating in 4A.and that was the worst disrespectful team and coaches I have ever witnessed and I think they was banned for a couple of years for the way the showed their ####. They cut the Devils tires on the busses and put stuff in the gas tanks. I bet TSSAA watches the Bears very very closely this year I just hope they know how to act this year. if not they should never be aloud to set foot back in cookville. I was there and my son played on the 2010/2011 state champion Greeneville Greene Devils.

They played last year in the 4a champ game without any incidents

Why are you crying because the TSSAA now holds the state championship games in Cookesville? By the way, the games are still played all in one place, just like when they were at MTSU. You complain cause you will have to travel over 4 hours from Memphis yet you only bring about 60 or so fans 80 miles down the highway to Jackson. Lame.

I'm not complaining at all. I haven't even been to Cookeville for a State Championship game until my respected team goes there. I don't think it's fair. Yes Memphis teams aren't known for traveling well. I wonder how good Memphis East and Whitehaven traveled to South Nashville? Pretty sure someone said that Memphis Teams travel awful to Cookville and I gave out my reason.

Why are you crying because the TSSAA now holds the state championship games in Cookesville?  By the way, the games are still played all in one place, just like when they were at MTSU.  You complain cause you will have to travel over 4 hours from Memphis yet you only bring about 60 or so fans 80 miles down the highway to Jackson.  Lame.

+1

I drove over and caught the game just so I could see what all the talk was about the Richardson kid.  WOW.  I was not disappointed!  There were times when I actually felt sorry for the TCA defenders when he busted through the line.  On the first two point conversion, I thought he killed that defensive back as he crossed into the end zone.  Kudos to the Lions for not backing down from the challenge, but there was noone stopping that kid last night.  I am baffled by his yardage totals of only 1500 yds.  He could have picked up 600 last night if he wanted to.