Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

when an opposing player is injured on the field it shows class for the other team to take a knee. Trezevent showing no such respect.

I dont think thay shows disrespect. Go to the sidelines and talk to the coach. That is the most ignorant thing in youth sports to tell the kids to take a knee when someone gets hurt. Thats an extra timeout to a coach......land of the offended

The TSSAA shoot themselves in the foot by having the State Championship games at Cookeville for football. Can we just all have it at one place like they did at MTSU a few years back? Memphis teams are traveling 4 hours to Cookeville for a football game while the people that live at Bristol/Kingsport only have to travel 2 hours... Trezevant will take care of 2A State Championship game. I told y'all earlier that they will beat TCA because Trezevant is still a 4A team that is playing in a 2A classification. Who do you blame? The TSSAA. Don't make excuses because a future powerhouse 2A program is about to bring back all the gold balls to the Bluff City. Trezevant is a great 4A team and now they're a powerhouse team that is playing in 2A.

Congratulations to TCA on a very unusual season, a season that nobody predicted. I'm proud of Andrew Goldsmith, he put an 0-4 team on his back halfway through the season. It stinks when he goes down and there is no one to help him. I think this game will be example #3 on how TCA is a one man team. I love it for TCA people to agree with me but I know I won't get that. Don't give me any BS stuff. I wonder what the point differential on when Goldsmith is out of the game? I know it's not good. I knew that Trezevant will be a really good football team. I guess the "undisciplined" Bears will just roll into Cookeville and grab that gold ball.

The TSSAA shoot themselves in the foot by having the State Championship games at Cookeville for football. Can we just all have it at one place like they did at MTSU a few years back? Memphis teams are traveling 4 hours to Cookeville for a football game while the people that live at Bristol/Kingsport only have to travel 2 hours... Trezevant will take care of 2A State Championship game. I told y'all earlier that they will beat TCA because Trezevant is still a 4A team that is playing in a 2A classification. Who do you blame? The TSSAA. Don't make excuses because a future powerhouse 2A program is about to bring back all the gold balls to the Bluff City. Trezevant is a great 4A team and now they're a powerhouse team that is playing in 2A.

Congratulations to TCA on a very unusual season, a season that nobody predicted. I'm proud of Andrew Goldsmith, he put an 0-4 team on his back halfway through the season. It stinks when he goes down and there is no one to help him. I think this game will be example #3 on how TCA is a one man team. I love it for TCA people to agree with me but I know I won't get that. Don't give me any BS stuff. I wonder what the point differential on when Goldsmith is out of the game? I know it's not good. I knew that Trezevant will be a really good football team. I guess the "undisciplined" Bears will just roll into Cookeville and grab that gold ball.

+ 1

Absolutely NO SHAME losing to this powerhouse! Manassas must have really made them mad. Marion County........good luck. Richardson could easily run for 450 if they wanted him to. For all wondering about excuses, we WOULD NOT have beaten them with Goldsmith. Closer game? Yes. We would have scored twice on our long drives but it would not have been nearly enough. They have a lot of great athletes. If they get more disciplened they would be unreal. Should win 2A two years in a row.

Very, very proud of our TCA Lions! What a storybook season! It will be one to be remembered. Love the 6 Seniors and what they have accomplished! Two semis and hopefully a Mr Football. I think Richardson is a shoe in for Me Football next year.

You folks just can't believe how big and fast he is! He will be in the NFL for sure! Wow!

Was at the game and talked to someone close to Richardson. He stats would be off the charts if he played much. He only played half of most games and did not even dress out in a few. Has offers from everyone. Arkansas  was at game and was waiting on him behind bench. A true stud.

What kind of totals did Richardson have tonight?

He could have had whatever the coaches wanted him to have. Go watch ESPN 30 on 30 and check out Marcus Dupree. He's that guy! Film doesn't do justice for him. To answer TenVol it would have still been a 3 TD difference minimal if Goldsmith played. I would argue 4 maybe 5 because they didn't run Richardson like they could have. Their backup RB's would start for any other 2A school. I never said we would beat them but I did say we could play with them and keep it close and I was wrong. To the Adamsville fans who said they didn't have an answer for Goldsmith and that he was the best they had ever seen, trust me, you haven't seen #5! If I was Marion I would be praying they are having a bad dream because they are going to find out what a nightmare this team is once next Sat rolls around.