Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

You are breaking TSSAA rules. You'll be in jail.[/quote. Hahaha. Wondered when someone was going to catch that. U know since privates have all of the advantages. Sorry for the underhanded humor.

Moral of the story ,don;t go to jail. Only game in there is Corn Hole. I'm hearing NCS and Greenback has a big game lined up.

Friday night was a great night. I was able to watch first hand a true SEC staring running back in person. But more important I was able to watch a team that was counted out last spring working to compete in the semi finals of the state TCA was never given a chance from the first snap in August. But because of the coaches and the senior leadership this group came together and achieved something great. They learned that through hard work and trusting their brother anything can happen. I am so proud of the boys from TCA. I also want to congratulate the boys from Trezvant. They are a great group of young men and I hope and expect them to bring the gold ball home. Also I want to make the state aware of the fact that TCA was a very young team. Our offensive line will be intact for the next 2 years. Our defensive line will loose 2 but was replaced regularly by 2 others. We had a true freshman and sophomore start at linebacker for the semifinal game. So beware of what is growing at TCA. What our young men found out is there is another level. And guess what they are scheduled for work outs Monday at 5:30 am. Congrats to a great Trezvant team. This is from a Memphis raised public school parent. So I see both sides. Memphis you deserve it. I don't care 4a, 2a crap 10a go compete and win But you better be working out on December 6 or you will be left behind. Because Region 6 is already ready to compete in 2016.

Region 6 ready to compete in 2016? Is that the region that TCA and A'ville is in?

Hard to say with a straight face that TCA isn't a one man team after this result. Good grief.

We scored twice on them and got deep in Bear territory two other times that we should have scored. And we did it without Mr. Football.  Offensively, we moved the ball fairly well at times during the game.  People like you just look for ways to put us down.  It's sad really.

I believe this region is wide open, but Adamsville will have my pick to win this region. I'm picking Adamsville is because they don't have to lose as many guys as other teams are losing.

Halls are losing the majority of their playmakers. Gibson County is still 2 years away from even making the playoffs, they do have a good freshman running back that rushed over 1,000 yards this season. McKenzie is losing a lot of their guys. I believe Jackson Christian will improve next season. Trinity Christian is losing all of their playmakers and I believe they will struggle to score offensively next season.

My prediction for this region next season

1. Adamsville

2. Jackson Christian/McKenzie

3. McKenzie/Jackson Christian

4. Trinity Christian

Trezevant Bears will role over this region and they will make their 3rd consecutive trip back to Cookeville. 

Reitz you guys couldnt beat little sisters of the poor without AG and you beat Adamsville with him. I'm just being objective, I have no dog. It is what it is. you made it to the semis, which is terrific. 2 straight Mr FB. But if anyone here is biased its you friend.

Amerigha, you are full of it! We would have won 3 games this year during regular season without him. If he had started out at QB from day one we would have been 9-1. Yes, that's a huge difference but it takes more than one person to win a game. Somebody was blocking for him and catching passes from him! You probably wouldn't know since you were playing the flute in the HS band!

Amerigha, you are full of it! We would have won 3 games this year during regular season without him. If he had started out at QB from day one we would have been 9-1. Yes, that's a huge difference but it takes more than one person to win a game. Somebody was blocking for him and catching passes from him! You probably wouldn't know since you were playing the flute in the HS band!

One time at band camp they said TCA would be no good because they lost Kyle Mr Football last year.

One time at band camp they said TCA would be no good because they lost Kyle Mr Football last year.

A lot of people said that when the TCA QB threw 4 INT's in a loss to St. George. Losing to USJ and A'vlle by 20. Lost to a mediocre S. Gibson team. We all know the quarterback that started the season at TCA was terrible to start the season, but the teams that TCA played at the beginning of the season are 10X harder than the teams Trinity played at the back of the season (may not be the case for Scotts Hill). Part of the reason why TCA started 0-4 is because they thought they can do the same thing last year...this year when they clearly does not have the same athletes on the 2014 squad as they do on the 2015 squad. Can't win playoff teams when you give up a TD a quarter. I bet you were one of those people that said "I want Kyle Akin back" in mid-September!!!