Trezvant at Trinity Christian

TennesseeVol

A lot of people said that when the TCA QB threw 4 INT's in a loss to St. George. Losing to USJ and A'vlle by 20. Lost to a mediocre S. Gibson team. We all know the quarterback that started the season at TCA was terrible to start the season, but the teams that TCA played at the beginning of the season are 10X harder than the teams Trinity played at the back of the season (may not be the case for Scotts Hill). Part of the reason why TCA started 0-4 is because they thought they can do the same thing last year...this year when they clearly does not have the same athletes on the 2014 squad as they do on the 2015 squad. Can't win playoff teams when you give up a TD a quarter. I bet you were one of those people that said "I want Kyle Akin back" in mid-September!!!

. No you are wrong. I was not one of those people in mid September. Did I miss Kyle? Yes who wouldn't in their right mind As far as the season people close to me know I am telling the truth. Before the start of the season I said this could be a T Martin kind of year You know loose Peyton then the next year win the title. By your handle you should understand that. As far as the first 4 games, believe it or not the coaches were trying to run the offense that all the players were used to doing the last 4 years. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. They gave the QB every chance then they made a change. That is what any good coach does. And yes we lost 16 seniors from 2014. And with that much talent they won 0 playoff games. I think the pressure got to them. Now after loosing all that talent last year this team bought into a system and won 3 playoff games. So my point is this. You can have all the talent in the world and do nothing. Or you can have a few great talent with a lot of role players and accomplish a lot. That is what TCA did. You can't take it away from them. Also the talent of the teams at the end of the season was not as good? Tell adamsville and Mckenzie that. They both were in the second and third rounds and had Beaton us the first time. So really you are just a hater. And we want everyone to keep counting us out. We might just slip in a few wins next year or we might fall on our faces. Never know what kids will do.

A lot of people said that when the TCA QB threw 4 INT's in a loss to St. George. Losing to USJ and A'vlle by 20. Lost to a mediocre S. Gibson team. We all know the quarterback that started the season at TCA was terrible to start the season, but the teams that TCA played at the beginning of the season are 10X harder than the teams Trinity played at the back of the season (may not be the case for Scotts Hill). Part of the reason why TCA started 0-4 is because they thought they can do the same thing last year...this year when they clearly does not have the same athletes on the 2014 squad as they do on the 2015 squad. Can't win playoff teams when you give up a TD a quarter. I bet you were one of those people that said "I want Kyle Akin back" in mid-September!!!

If I recall I think we beat Aville the second time around and would have easily beaten the others except St George's. We also had 4 other players out during that 0-4 run. You flute playing band members just can't give young kids credit. Most people that have succeeded at athletics have no problem giving kids credit. I rest my case.

you guys got to the semis. not sure why u are so defensive. unless there's some truth to the one man team talk. even adamsville's fans were like "i dont know how you beat us with one kid but you did"

. No I believe they said that they could not believe the TCA defense shut them down. Stop reaching bra!!!!! No one is defensive you just won't let it go!!!! Move on to something else. gotten old

. No I believe they said that they could not believe the TCA defense shut them down. Stop reaching bra!!!!! No one is defensive you just won't let it go!!!! Move on to something else. gotten old

TCA defense shut them down? You gave up 21 points on Goldsmith scored a TD that was 90+ yards. TCA defense isn't good. You gave up 27 points a game this season. Stop acting like y'all defense is just as good as Liberty. And no I'm not "hating"

TCA defense shut them down? You gave up 21 points on Goldsmith scored a TD that was 90+ yards. TCA defense isn't good. You gave up 27 points a game this season. Stop acting like y'all defense is just as good as Liberty. And no I'm not "hating"

. Tired. Ok you win!!! That's all you want to here. See ya next year.

. Also never have compared our defense to anyone. Liberty had a great defense. And when I count take away the last goldsmith TD against adamsville we still win 28-21.

. Also never have compared our defense to anyone. Liberty had a great defense. And when I count take away the last goldsmith TD against adamsville we still win 28-21.

I know that. But I hate it when people say "we shut your defense down" but still gave up 21 points. Shutting someone down on defense means allowing 10 points or less. But hey, we are all different.