WHITEHAVEN VS RAVENWOOD

lasal2000

I keep trying to tell people that.... But I've been patient for a week. Ready to get it underway. I'm getting there early to do a little

Shoppin with the family then I'll be glad to call and be sure I bring "extra security" so that our fans can get out safe....... Lol since we should expect violence in some sort I guess.....

I never leave home without my "extra security" lol, our fans will be well protected from any ruckus! LBG won't bust a grape tho, he gone be in Nashville crying about East beating the breaks off Pearl Cohn. Edited by Havengrad04

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never leave home without my "extra security" lol, our fans will be well protected from any ruckus! LBG won't bust a grape tho, he gone be in Nashville crying about East beating the breaks off Pearl Cohn.

It's a long ride back down I-40 West with a loss. Remember that. No racism intended just gonna need some extra shoulders for you all to cry on. Don't be so anxious to play the race card.

It's a long ride back down I-40 West with a loss. Remember that. No racism intended just gonna need some extra shoulders for you all to cry on. Don't be so anxious to play the race card.

im staying your way. We lose I'll gladly buy you a bottle of your favorite liquor. I'll be the crazy guy with the whitehaven letterman sitting over there on ravenwoods side.. With that "extra protection" lol

I believe havengrad was rite. You must one the real trolls....why are you still posting? Your team has never beat us and didn't come close this year so you should be the last person getting smart with us....get on someone thread yall actually beat. Wether we win it all or not we will still have gone farther than your team. This like our 3rd time sending yall home...maybe you the one need to get out the kitchen

0 to 100 real quick! Dang Coach10ac you turn't up on our Golden Bear friend real quick LOL  :roflol:  :roflol:

Lol you're the one who mentioned race, not me. Stop reaching, it's nothing there. I've grown accustomed to your off the wall ignorant comments. It's actually entertaining to me watching you make yourself look bad, keep em coming...