The rematch for state: BA vs MBA

steelerfan32

Brentwood Academy head coach Cody White is a superb coach and a better man. I am ELATED for him and these kids.

MBA is a fierce rival. It's always special to beat them because they're extremely well-coached and talented. Great season for the Big Red.

It's great to be an Eagle.

Agree Wes - very pleased for Cody and the team. He and his coaching staff have done a great job this yr. Talent alone won't get there - also requires strong coaching and some breaks. We've lost out on one or so of those in yrs like 2010 and 2012. A great game to watch that's for sure.MBA was there every step - tough to see someone lose this one but glad to see BA bring one home.  

I have just witnessed the greatest HS football game I have ever seen! These two teams lived up to every bit of expectation and more. The Big Red would have brought the Gold ball home had Superman not been playing QB for BA. Oatsvall and Chandler are two of the best football players in the country. Congrats to Marty and his team for a great season and also to the BA team for the win.

I have just witnessed the greatest HS football game I have ever seen! These two teams lived up to every bit of expectation and more. The Big Red would have brought the Gold ball home had Superman not been playing QB for BA. Oatsvall and Chandler are two of the best football players in the country. Congrats to Marty and his team for a great season and also to the BA team for the win.

Don't forget about Sullivan, that kid is like a mini Luke Kuechly, he was always around the ball the entire game. Does anyone know if he is being recruited? I know he is only listed at 5'10", 200; but I think he can play at the next level and I don't see him on any recruiting websites. I would love to see him play for my old team at Maryville College!

Also Wes remember 20 years ago BA beat MBA in 2ot at MBA. 1996 5a playoffs. Always thought MBA should have gone for 2 and win at end of regulation.

I was a BA sixth-grader that year. I'll never forget Tito Lee's game-winning run. We were sitting next to his mom and she was overjoyed.

OMG, greatest game ever???? If your a fan of either team maybe. In all my years of broadcasting ive never seen a championship game with absolutely NO DEFENSE!!! I thought I was watching an arena league game. I almost got whiplash from all the up and down the field. Neither team could make the BIG STOP on defense.

Edited by TNBROADCASTER