South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

I really don't think that SP will be consistently competitive with MC ever again, at least while they are separate schools.  There may be a decent game here or there but SP most likely will not be able to compete on a regular basis.  Demographics are against SP and the hand writing is on the wall. Not trying to start a skillet slingin session, just making observations and I hope that I am wrong. By the way, I made this similar statement a few years ago (in another life) and I was vilified, what I said then has come to fruition.

Maybe Jasper could be merged with Whitwell so you guys can be consistently competitive if that's the case.

Maybe Jasper could be merged with Whitwell so you guys can be consistently competitive if that's the case.

Wi...Here tell them Jasper fellers been merging with them WHITWELL fellers for a spell. Perhaps some younger SP fellers can provide more info, but recon them Jasper jest couldn't stud enough to produce youngons that could whoop them speedway youngons. So theys set in to selecting little feuding youngons in effort to gain a upper hand. Fact is ole Lying Lips did a powerful HEEP of boasting last bout that same sorta mess and most say was only then barely able to beat SP. BTW, them selected timberwolves did Not wear puke purple neither. Recon that says a lot too......Theys a HEEP of confused folkes around the jailhouse. Pert near CVS is ran low on suppositories & most likely stocking up on Snake Oil Liniment. Figure management there is a right convinced them tithing folkes is going to have a powerful bunch of self nursing to do come reality time! Yep, recon so...LOPAPO.

And why would Google bring more to SP? Recon those fellas makin a good livin would prefer to send a kid to a school built in the 1900's? Guess y'all could just take em to the gym.. LMBO.. Recon Scottsboro and NJ and some to private would be my guess..

Scottsboro is too far, them fellers from down under around NJ is always like you Jasper kinfolkes. Soes that brings SP to the fore front as the most consistent program around with a solid coaching staff led by The Captain.

I really don't think that SP will be consistently competitive with MC ever again, at least while they are separate schools. There may be a decent game here or there but SP most likely will not be able to compete on a regular basis. Demographics are against SP and the hand writing is on the wall. Not trying to start a skillet slingin session, just making observations and I hope that I am wrong. By the way, I made this similar statement a few years ago (in another life) and I was vilified, what I said then has come to fruition.

You are foolish if you think we won't be competitive with MC anymore. The captai. Is back and kids won't to win championships. History proves it is easier to get to the big game in 1A. It's a fact. Whether it because lack of talent in 1A or the fact that SP is just that good, it doesn't matter. It won't be like the glory years for either of us, but competitive it will be between us.

You are foolish if you think we won't be competitive with MC anymore. The captai. Is back and kids won't to win championships. History proves it is easier to get to the big game in 1A. It's a fact. Whether it because lack of talent in 1A or the fact that SP is just that good, it doesn't matter. It won't be like the glory years for either of us, but competitive it will be between us.

No doubt SP will contend in 1A, there are maybe 2 good teams in 1A on any given year. I was saying that the days of SP competing consistently with MC (regardless of coach) or any other quality schools of larger classification are most likely over.

No doubt SP will contend in 1A, there are maybe 2 good teams in 1A on any given year. I was saying that the days of SP competing consistently with MC (regardless of coach) or any other quality schools of larger classification are most likely over.

I'm not sure why you feel so strongly about that. You are saying not just for a 8 year span, but you are talking never. That's foolish. Just foolish. I'd like to hear why you think that. There are some good kids in little league but they aren't across the board.

I'm not sure why you feel so strongly about that. You are saying not just for a 8 year span, but you are talking never. That's foolish. Just foolish. I'd like to hear why you think that. There are some good kids in little league but they aren't across the board.

He's referring to that consolidation garbage. Let's keep this talk about 2016.