South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Kinfolk no offense but 1A had 4/5 teams that would've won it in 2A this year. Now they are all on the West side but the statement you just made right there is dumb. I'm just keeping it real

LMBO. I'm a 1A guy, but this is funny. 1A in the west was loaded, but they weren't better than Trezevant and a couple more 2A teams. 2A had no one to tackle Richardson and neither did 1A. A possible top 50 national player next season doesn't come around often in 1-2A football. That was a man among boys. Edited by TheAmbassador

LMBO. I'm a 1A guy, but this is funny. 1A in the west was loaded, but they weren't better than Trezevant and a couple more 2A teams. 2A had no one to tackle Richardson and neither did 1A. A possible top 50 national player next season doesn't come around often in 1-2A football. That was a man among boys.

Come on kinfolk I know you got mad love for Ross and Marion but Nashville Christian, Peabody, and Union were all better than your boys. Dresden would've gave them a game too. You have your opinion and that's fine but Trez won on talent. Union City who didn't even win it would've mangled them had they played and gave them that many turnovers. Yes kinfolk. Mangled. I'm just keeping it real

Come on kinfolk I know you got mad love for Ross and Marion but Nashville Christian, Peabody, and Union were all better than your boys. Dresden would've gave them a game too. You have your opinion and that's fine but Trez won on talent. Union City who didn't even win it would've mangled them had they played and gave them that many turnovers. Yes kinfolk. Mangled. I'm just keeping it real

Union City is on the cusp of 1a every classification period and end up literally being the largest 1a school.  Lastly, it has been no secrete that 2014 & 2015 have been the low point for SP the past 10 years.

We will have to agree to disagree. None of the teams you named would have stopped Trezevant.

We're going to be better this coming year than a lot of people realize. Coach Vic has got it turned back in the right direction.

Nope my friend!We expected this when you got the Captain of the ship back.South Pitt will surprise no one.We all expected a huge difference in 2016.We had our shot as did Coalfield,all I can say is at least we got a silver to go with our gold.I do hope for a all Orange and black Semi tho!

Nope my friend!We expected this when you got the Captain of the ship back.South Pitt will surprise no one.We all expected a huge difference in 2016.We had our shot as did Coalfield,all I can say is at least we got a silver to go with our gold.I do hope for a all Orange and black Semi tho!

this group of SP kids are different than some of those championship teams we've had. This team and some that are moving up don't have a lot of raw talent. No D1 players. But a bunch of VERY coachable kids. AND, some of them, especially the group moving into 8th grade next school year have been getting high school style coaching since they were 5 and 6 years old. They ran the wing T near perfect at ages 9 and 10. But besides them, this years Sophmores and Juniors are very coachable as well. They are not very big, but they know what to do to win. It's been a few years since I heard some of the players talk about how excited they are and ready for football to start back. We lost that mentality for a couple years, but now it's back. There are several to watch next season, but the few that stand out in my mind are the QB Holland, FB Kelley, FB/TE Raulston, and probably the most reliable, best overall athlete in WR/DB Kennemore. He has more natural athleticism than anyone on the team. The type of kid that could play just about anywhere on the field. You could put him at center and he would be just fine. With some of the new additions, it even has me excited.