South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

this group of SP kids are different than some of those championship teams we've had. This team and some that are moving up don't have a lot of raw talent. No D1 players. But a bunch of VERY coachable kids. AND, some of them, especially the group moving into 8th grade next school year have been getting high school style coaching since they were 5 and 6 years old. They ran the wing T near perfect at ages 9 and 10. But besides them, this years Sophmores and Juniors are very coachable as well. They are not very big, but they know what to do to win. It's been a few years since I heard some of the players talk about how excited they are and ready for football to start back. We lost that mentality for a couple years, but now it's back. There are several to watch next season, but the few that stand out in my mind are the QB Holland, FB Kelley, FB/TE Raulston, and probably the most reliable, best overall athlete in WR/DB Kennemore. He has more natural athleticism than anyone on the team. The type of kid that could play just about anywhere on the field. You could put him at center and he would be just fine. With some of the new additions, it even has me excited.

Cherokee Mike what kind of mess is this? Why are you telling these Greenback people our secrets? If our boys get beat next year in the playoffs because off this mess Grider will be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Cherokee Mike what kind of mess is this? Why are you telling these Greenback people our secrets? If our boys get beat next year in the playoffs because off this mess Grider will be real mad. You think im joking but im not.

Roy you were the first to tell our secrets. When you tried to blame pegleg and powerP for stealing your Murphy Fair book. You tried to say they stole it as a cover up. You staged the whole thing. Your plan to place your book in the bathroom, knowing one of those guys from The other team was going in there afterwards to grab it. I bet you even put it on a plastic ziplock and put it down on the back of the toilet taped to the inside of the lid. You ain't fooling us. That charter man came to my house and told me how you were bragging about some girl named Wendy and how you pulled off your first espionage. Now every time someone quotes from your book you blame them for tellin secrets. I'm not sure about you Roy. I even saw you at that Sizzlin today asking for CRR. I followed you to see where you lived and you took me up to Jasper Highlands . That Thunder and Lightning man told me at he liars table that he sold a lot today to a feller by the last name Dillard. Hmmm, anything associated with that durn name Jasper you keep showing up. Your pal Ronnie has that fancy get together place in Jasper too. I don't know about you Bandwagon Roy.

Old Pirate says The Captain & crew are headed for smoother seas. Figure a few more may be added before the long towards the dance! You coacht fellers knows OP ain't joking neither!

Yous always joking about something. Never know if what yous sayin is rubbish or truth. Either you are close to the program's captain, or yous get all yous info at the same liars table as everyone else. Which is it? And how much do all of yous CoachT posters wanna bet OP answers with another durn riddle?

Yous always joking about something. Never know if what yous sayin is rubbish or truth. Either you are close to the program's captain, or yous get all yous info at the same liars table as everyone else. Which is it? And how much do all of yous CoachT posters wanna bet OP answers with another durn riddle?

Don't be surprised to see around 6 or so new ones from different places on the sidelines this year.

Dad burnt PM, gots to give them skillet slingers some credit. Wi Old Pirate pert near gets the scoop round the break room or from the SS and the weekly visit to the TNTBSUS....now jest in case theys newbees....that is Trying Not To Be So Ugly Shop...recon if not fer hairdos & maybeline us fellers would jest as well raise sheep. Now them Polk County fellers jest as soon have goats......Ifin folkes doubting.... OP jest take off them sleep masks during a lightening storm and take a gander at what is lying in Yous bed. Pert near scare a feller into flying solo. Old Pirate ain't joking neither. LOPAO.........Zzzzzzzzzzz Edited by OLD PIRATE