South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Then Grider would be inviting everyone to come watch his secrets Roy! I don't know about you sometimes Roy. One minute you are mad for PowerP telling secrets on here, yet you want Geider to invite everyone in person to watch his secrets at practice. SMH

Pirate Mike are you stupid? Grider can let his fans watch his practices. You, Cherokee Tom, and Powerp get on here and tells the hole durn world what Grider is doing. Then those coaches can get there boys ready for it. You think im joking but im not.

Isn't it at Dade? That's what one of their coaches said anyways cause one of my friends said he was going to watch his cousin play against us lol

I was told 7/29 was Dade, then 8/4 was Cascade, but then they were swapped. Even Cacade Coach Tyre confirmed 7/29 is at Cascade. If you find out for sure differently please let me know

You guys in the valley got another one of our mountain boys. Even though only in 8th grade he will make a difference early. Good luck to the Sanders kid! Classy family and kid. I hate we are losing our student athletes and our teachers. Good luck this year except when you play Grundy.

I've heard good things about this kid. Maybe I can catch a grasshopper game before I take off again.