South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

i expect this game to be like last years game. Heard our Defense is stout and we have 2 of the best linebackers in the valley in Cates and Davenport. They are some run stoppers. Can't wait to see how we do against SP talented offense. Should be a good one to watch. Made some new changes on offense from what I heard and gonna spread the ball around so should be a fun night in Dunlap.

i expect this game to be like last years game. Heard our Defense is stout and we have 2 of the best linebackers in the valley in Cates and Davenport. They are some run stoppers. Can't wait to see how we do against SP talented offense. Should be a good one to watch. Made some new changes on offense from what I heard and gonna spread the ball around so should be a fun night in Dunlap.

Sequatchie is equivalent to about a third round single A playoff team so we should see what SP has. Personally, I think SP will win by 3 tds. Different animal from last year physically.

Dunlap should be good year in and year out. They keep growing in size and I seen the other day some new military industry or something like that was adding lots of jobs. Should be a good chance to get lots of new families with younguns eager to play football. I'm like PP (shut up Roy) in saying I believe we win by 3 TD's but I will be tickled to death to come outta there winning by 1 point.

Sequatchie is equivalent to about a third round single A playoff team so we should see what SP has. Personally, I think SP will win by 3 tds. Different animal from last year physically.

Powerp what kind of mess is this? You are going to make this Caine man real mad like you did that Bowling man before the durn season even starts. Pegleg needs to take you and pirate Mike back to Mexico with a one way ticket. You think im joking but im not.

Powerp what kind of mess is this? You are going to make this Caine man real mad like you did that Bowling man before the durn season even starts. Pegleg needs to take you and pirate Mike back to Mexico with a one way ticket. You think im joking but im not.

Them Dumlap fellers done & got hold of that purple cool-ade then Jasperlites been drinking. Wi heard tell theys condered up a special recipe and plan on selling it to other purple wearing folks. Figured them fellers round the jailhouse done and took up snake oil salesmanship. All coacht fellers knows theys did get 2 years of watching a master SOS. Recon theys still digging out of them tithing days! Edited by OLD PIRATE