South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

Barney you want see our boys cause you been up there with your durn head in that Mathis mans arse. I garuntee you are a closet Jasperlite. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I haven't seen Marion County either. I support them when they aren't playing our pirates just like you supported them with your donation to Western Sizzler all those times.

Roy, I haven't seen Marion County either. I support them when they aren't playing our pirates just like you supported them with your donation to Western Sizzler all those times.

I garuntee you I never paid my bill. I told that Spencer man I wasnt supporting the SOS. I bet he got you or pp68 to pay for it. You think im joking but im not.

That Burnette man will be looking for you now. I will be checking the Just Busted paper for your pic.

I garuntee you that Burnett man knows me and where I live. I talk to him some. He helped me get my Murphy Fair book and Murphys pole back when pegleg and powerp stole it from that Marshall mans bathroom a few years ago. He made them drop it off at Krystal or they were going to jail. You think im joking but im not.

The name is Jon and I'm very open to talking football. As some may know I was in and out of town this pass year and didn't get to really see a lot of the games. I'm sure some of you remember me dropping some sense about football to you guys after I finished my coverage on Monday nights last year. Hey man listen up this team has a lot of work to do this year! SP is behind man when it comes to trying to complete with the SC, MC, and deeper 1A teams. Man we haven't been able to run the ball old school like we are known for and looks as if that will hold true this year. Grider should probably think a little spider2ybanana out the back side to Pryor since he is one of our top 3 fast guys if we plan on gaining yards. WR's better get ready to receive a lot of footballs this year man if SP wants that gold ball.

The name is Jon and I'm very open to talking football. As some may know I was in and out of town this pass year and didn't get to really see a lot of the games. I'm sure some of you remember me dropping some sense about football to you guys after I finished my coverage on Monday nights last year. Hey man listen up this team has a lot of work to do this year! SP is behind man when it comes to trying to complete with the SC, MC, and deeper 1A teams. Man we haven't been able to run the ball old school like we are known for and looks as if that will hold true this year. Grider should probably think a little spider2ybanana out the back side to Pryor since he is one of our top 3 fast guys if we plan on gaining yards. WR's better get ready to receive a lot of footballs this year man if SP wants that gold ball.

Son, lay off the drugs lol