South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

As a fan I will take a 20-0 win through 2 quarters, especially against a team who's line averages 6-4 270.

Backs looked really good for us. Hogan threw it well. Also, Jr. high pirates looked very very tough. I think they won it 40-6 in 3 quarters. Edited by powerp

We're those final scores?

After 2 quarters the JV of the middle school played theirs. The starters won 32-0, then the JV won 8-6, so for the middle school after 2 quarters then the 3rd quarter (JV) the clock never stopped it was 40-6 final SP.

After 2 quarters for the high school SP won 20-0, then the 3rd quarter (JV) I believe it ended 0-0, so a final of 20-0 SP. Dade's line started getting a little more push late in the 2nd, but SP's resilient (Butch Jones favorite word) defense held DC on the 4 yard line late. The last score by SP came on the last play. Pirate Tom told me Dade got beat by Greater Atlanta Christian in the playoffs last year who ended up as State runner Ups. I hope Dade's QB didn't get banged up too badly. Coach Peak has SP's defense moving at a much faster pace than last year.

Good luck Pirates. Next up: Jamboree Aug 12 @ SP

To sum it all up I'll quote two people I heard yelling on Dade's side and they repeatedly said it doesn't matter how big you are son if you don't get low they are going to push you around all night. That combines with the announcer saying first down South Pitchburg over and over again were the things that stuck out lol

To sum it all up I'll quote two people I heard yelling on Dade's side and they repeatedly said it doesn't matter how big you are son if you don't get low they are going to push you around all night. That combines with the announcer saying first down South Pitchburg over and over again were the things that stuck out lol

PowerP is Dade going to be a good team this season? I'm trying to see how I feel about the scrimmage, but I don't know a lot about these local out of state teams.

PowerP is Dade going to be a good team this season? I'm trying to see how I feel about the scrimmage, but I don't know a lot about these local out of state teams.

I honestly can't see them being too good. They did have pretty good size on their line but that's about it. I would say they are a little better than Whitell. I say that because they mainly just ran the ball and no passing threat.

I honestly can't see them being too good. They did have pretty good size on their line but that's about it. I would say they are a little better than Whitell. I say that because they mainly just ran the ball and no passing threat.

From what I've heard Whitwell looks a lot better than last year. Heard they beat Boyd in their scrimmage last night. I haven't seen anything about it on the T though.

South Pitchburg is loaded

LMBO, I went by practice a few days, but won't see us until Sequatchie. I hope you're right, but I believe we have a long way to go to be considered loaded.

Barney you want see our boys cause you been up there with your durn head in that Mathis mans arse. I garuntee you are a closet Jasperlite. You think im joking but im not.