South Pittsburg 2016 boys (Griders team next year)

Roy Dillard

60 players from the Sequatchie Valley completed a survey. Here it is.

Most hated valley team.

SP 33% MC 32% SC 21%

Most intimidating valley team

MC 63% SC and SP 13%

Best chance at state

MC75% SP19%

Player you don't want to mess with. SC Davenport 27%

What kind of mess is this? That Caine mans team and intimidation dont even belong in the same sentence. Aint nobody scared of that Caine man. Your pole sucks. You think im joking but im not.

Most overrated player

SC- Cates 19%. Josh Wingo 17% Alex K 15%

Most intimidating stadium

SC 32% SP 27%

Best rivalry in valley

SC-BC 44% SP-MC 40%

pep club you don't want to mess with

SC 62% SP and MC 14%

Most hated valley team- Boyd B 33% then upperman

Best player in valley

SC-Davenport 26%. MC-Hunter Zeman 21%

What in tarnation is the crock of mess? They is a lot of teams that go to that Caine mans field and get a win. I dont no who helped yippy with your pole but it aint worth a mess. You think im joking but im not.

What kind of mess is this? That Caine mans team and intimidation dont even belong in the same sentence. Aint nobody scared of that Caine man. Your pole sucks. You think im joking but im not.

Cant wait till SP makes that trip too SC this year. And it wasn't my pole old man. Im just writing it down like it was. Like I said earlier if you would read it..... 60 players from the Sequatchie valley done the survey. So pretty much 10 from each school. So before you go saying my pole is wrong be sure and read it all, you think I'm joking but I'm not👌👌👌

Cant wait till SP makes that trip too SC this year. And it wasn't my pole old man. Im just writing it down like it was. Like I said earlier if you would read it..... 60 players from the Sequatchie valley done the survey. So pretty much 10 from each school. So before you go saying my pole is wrong be sure and read it all, you think I'm joking but I'm not

I garuntee you it sounds like 59 of them was from that Caine mans team. I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and your playoff record is 16-22 and your best year was in 1973 you got a runner up in the championship game. Just tell me what Griders team has to be intimidated about. I garuntee you are full of mess. Come down to Ronnies red eye and I will show you my Murphy Fair book. Thursday nights is ladies night and Friday night is karaoke. You think im joking but im not.

Edited by Roy Dillard

I garuntee you it sounds like 59 of them was from that Caine mans team. I was looking in my Murphy Fair book and your playoff record is 16-22 and your best year was in 1973 you got a runner up I the championship game. Just tell me what Griders team has to be intimated about. I garuntee you are full of mess. Come down to Ronnies red eye and I will show you my Murphy Fair book. Thursday nights is ladies night and Friday night is karaoke. You think im joking but im not.

LOPAO, getem RD

Cant wait till SP makes that trip too SC this year. And it wasn't my pole old man. Im just writing it down like it was. Like I said earlier if you would read it..... 60 players from the Sequatchie valley done the survey. So pretty much 10 from each school. So before you go saying my pole is wrong be sure and read it all, you think I'm joking but I'm not

You are assuming 10 from each school.  Plus, 10 players from SP would be 1/3 of the team.  Plus, many players from Jasper and SP wouldn't answer that question the same way depending on HOW it was asked.  It appears the assumption was that if they couldn't play for their current team. Lastly, were these starters or bench warmers.

You are assuming 10 from each school.  Plus, 10 players from SP would be 1/3 of the team.  Plus, many players from Jasper and SP wouldn't answer that question the same way depending on HOW it was asked.  It appears the assumption was that if they couldn't play for their current team. Lastly, were these starters or bench warmers.

Rlh I garuntee you this scpride30 man is full of mess. This is dime pole he made up. I garuntee you aint nobody but maybe Whitwell scared of that Caine mans team. You think im joking but im not.