Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

I've never seen a better player in 2a than Richardson, it's simply not fair for the opposing team to face a kid of that size and speed. He's the real deal by 2a standards. However I don't see him being a top tier SEC running back, I wouldn't put him in the conversation with Fournette, Henry, Hurd, etc. (conclusions from watching and comparing their high school highlights). However I think he will accel at a smaller D1 school, solid back.

Good game to the Trezevant Bears tonight, the better team won. It was unfortunate that Goldsmith couldn't play but it woud not have made a big difference tonight.  TCA had some good players but not enough. I like Eli Parker he was not intimidated by Trezevant and actually had a superb night. Shoutout to the coach of TCA also, he had a nice game plan. The QB made some nice throws and hung in there under pressure. Trezevant's secondary is actually the weakest part of the team and they are pretty good they just don't see enough passes in the district they are in. That's why they schedule top notch competition out f district. Trezevant is not what some of you think they are. They ARE NOT a 4a school they are definitely playing in their correct classification. It is totally unfortunate that they have to be bashed on here for something beyond their control. Good luck to Marion County but I believe Trezevant is finally bringing the Gold Ball to North Memphis for the first time...............See you in Cookeville Bears!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you take more people to Cookville than you brought to Jackson.  Great team, really small crowd.

As long as we bring 11 Bears to play the game we will be fine. We apologize for the crowd but you will never understand public schools in Memphis if you have never attended one. Stop looking for stuff to criticize Trezevant about in which the players have no control. The only thing they control is what happens on the field and they seem to be doing a good job at that.  

Good game to the Trezevant Bears tonight, the better team won. It was unfortunate that Goldsmith couldn't play but it woud not have made a big difference tonight. TCA had some good players but not enough. I like Eli Parker he was not intimidated by Trezevant and actually had a superb night. Shoutout to the coach of TCA also, he had a nice game plan. The QB made some nice throws and hung in there under pressure. Trezevant's secondary is actually the weakest part of the team and they are pretty good they just don't see enough passes in the district they are in. That's why they schedule top notch competition out f district. Trezevant is not what some of you think they are. They ARE NOT a 4a school they are definitely playing in their correct classification. It is totally unfortunate that they have to be bashed on here for something beyond their control. Good luck to Marion County but I believe Trezevant is finally bringing the Gold Ball to North Memphis for the first time...............See you in Cookeville Bears!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the compliment to #5. That's my son. He played hard. I know I have repeated this three or four times but Richardson is unreal to see in person. He is much better than the film shows. Trez is not one dimensional at all. They have a decent passing game but have other backs that are dangerous. I would give it to Richardson every time because nobody in 2a can stop him. He hits the line of scrimmage at top speed and if the DL doesn't slow him down he will run over the LB's and DB's and then he will outrun anyone left. The prior poster that said he was a low level D1 back is crazy! He's a SEC back! He has another year to get faster and stronger and that's scary. We had a broken collar bone, possible meniscus tear, and another shoulder injury(possible separation) tonight. These guys hit hard and I mean hard. I asked my son if he was going to basketball practice tomorrow and he said, "Are you serious? I just got ran over by a bunch of buses tonight! No way I can shoot a basketball tomorrow! Lol".

Thanks for the compliment to #5. That's my son. He played hard. I know I have repeated this three or four times but Richardson is unreal to see in person. He is much better than the film shows. Trez is not one dimensional at all. They have a decent passing game but have other backs that are dangerous. I would give it to Richardson every time because nobody in 2a can stop him. He hits the line of scrimmage at top speed and if the DL doesn't slow him down he will run over the LB's and DB's and then he will outrun anyone left. The prior poster that said he was a low level D1 back is crazy! He's a SEC back! He has another year to get faster and stronger and that's scary. We had a broken collar bone, possible meniscus tear, and another shoulder injury(possible separation) tonight. These guys hit hard and I mean hard. I asked my son if he was going to basketball practice tomorrow and he said, "Are you serious? I just got ran over by a bunch of buses tonight! No way I can shoot a basketball tomorrow! Lol".

Good game to your son..I think he deserves a break he played his heart out tonight. I have been listening on the Internet the last two games you played against Adamsville and Mckenzie and he has made several big plays. Tell him to hold his head up because he played well it just goes that way sometimes. 

I've never seen a better player in 2a than Richardson, it's simply not fair for the opposing team to face a kid of that size and speed. He's the real deal by 2a standards. However I don't see him being a top tier SEC running back, I wouldn't put him in the conversation with Fournette, Henry, Hurd, etc. (conclusions from watching and comparing their high school highlights). However I think he will accel at a smaller D1 school, solid back.

Nick Saban disagrees

Good game to the Trezevant Bears tonight, the better team won. It was unfortunate that Goldsmith couldn't play but it woud not have made a big difference tonight. TCA had some good players but not enough. I like Eli Parker he was not intimidated by Trezevant and actually had a superb night. Shoutout to the coach of TCA also, he had a nice game plan. The QB made some nice throws and hung in there under pressure. Trezevant's secondary is actually the weakest part of the team and they are pretty good they just don't see enough passes in the district they are in. That's why they schedule top notch competition out f district. Trezevant is not what some of you think they are. They ARE NOT a 4a school they are definitely playing in their correct classification. It is totally unfortunate that they have to be bashed on here for something beyond their control. Good luck to Marion County but I believe Trezevant is finally bringing the Gold Ball to North Memphis for the first time...............See you in Cookeville Bears!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post man!! +1

Michigan, Clemson ,Florida St. and every school in the SEC disagrees with you on this. The guy from Arkansas who had his mom pulled to the side tonight was not there to wish her a Merry Christmas.