Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

I want to personally thank you posters for keeping this thread updated during the game! I'm traveling to Illinois to see my dad who will begin a battle on Monday. This was the only way for me to be able to keep up with the game (using my smart phone) and I sincerely appreciate it! Congratulations to Trezvant and to Marion for putting up such a good fight! As a side note, I want y'all to know that my daughter is texting for me while I am driving.Lol! And for some reason, she's glad that the games over! LOL!

Edited by Wildcard1

The play of the game was that third down catch on the final drive.  Outstanding catch by the WR and there was decent coverage on the play.    #5 simply had the talent to overcome stupid penalties.  He is a great player.  Marion County had great effort and I really thought they had it won when they took the lead.  Trezevent did what they had to do.  2A school with 4A talent.  Can't fault them for that.