Trezevant vs. Marion THE BATTLE FOR 2A SUPREMACY

Man you have no clue. KWC and myself see it daily. I just retired from a school (Mitchell) that has the same issues. We are blessed to have an Alumni (Thaddeus Young) that supplies resources. T. White is making a difference in that community. Some kids get 2 meals per day, both at school. If you have not walked in his shoes you cannot appreciate his steps.

They looked like they had been eating pretty good.

I think Boyd or MC will teams to be from the,east. They will be the 2 best on defense

Great year, Famer.  My phone has not been able to receive text for the past few days.  My apologies if you responded and I did not.  Slice and I watched the game on my phone as we were watching our sons wrestle.  You guys left it all on the field and represented region 3 well!!

Man you have no clue. KWC and myself see it daily. I just retired from a school (Mitchell) that has the same issues. We are blessed to have an Alumni (Thaddeus Young) that supplies resources. T. White is making a difference in that community. Some kids get 2 meals per day, both at school. If you have not walked in his shoes you cannot appreciate his steps.

I have more clue than you think. I worked in that situation for years

You can imply that willie2888 is lying or being disengenuious if you wish. He told you like it is. When the folk at Trezevant make their decisions about what classificaton they are going to play sports in ... What other schools are in whatever classifications is not even a consideration. It doesn't matter to them. It doesn't enter into anybody's mind when making those decisions.

You have chosen to NOT believe that and you have just called that man a lier. Who are you and anybody else on here for that matter, someone that he would feel the need to lie to?

SMH ... Alcoa, Fulton, Greenville, or any other 1A, 2A, 3A, 4A or any other A power team DOES NOT FACTOR INTO THE DECISION. I know you don't believe that, and that's ok.

Thanks Willie for sharing just the same. Folk will believe what they want to believe, even when they hear the truth.

I' m glad its someone on here that knows Trezevant doesnt have the the luxury of some of these other schools. I wished we had the support of a Marion County. We knew on the way to the game what it was going to look like as far as the support goes. If we were Trezevant County we maybe could muster up thousands too. I assume many of those in the stands for Marion were able to take off of work to come to the game.  Its hard for lot of Trezevant's kids parents to take off let alone being able to afford to miss a day's pay. Plus the cost of driving to and from the game hindered alot of support. Also the two previous losses had many that I spoke to weary of taking the trip to Cookeville once again