1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

That's a good idea. One of the old farts from Journey has a daughter at FRA. And you know all of us privates are in good with each other. I'll call him up and see if those Journey boys will come play a halftime show in Cookeville.

LOL sounds good. You know I'm just giving ya a hard time, I have a ton of respect for NC

Teach us old wise one!

Old Pirate is certain now, Yous ain't near a true country boy. Real country fellers knows about the importance of a cast iron skillet for fixing vittles but them females found more ways to put them to use. Old Pirate is a self proclaimed skillet head after years of abuse by the skillet slinger. Recon a private school feller should be able to see the picture OP painted. Now after feuding back-n-the day caused some lumps but dad burnit OP learnt......(might say the hard way) ain't but one......thing more threatening than a PO skillet slinger is........one of them ambidextrous skillet slingers! Old Pirate ain't jest joking neither....!!!

Guest Fall101

It'd still be fun spike, ask the greenback mafia. I hung out in enemy territory during our round 2 game, we lost by 5 points and not only did I survive I do believe both pop and gfd developed a bit of a crush on me. Pop won't leave me alone and gfd even cheered for Oneida a little bit that night :roflol:

Keep recruiting them to the good side :)