1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

I for one cant wait to see our defense take the field.

I know it seems like I'm talking down on GB but I'm really not but I just don't see them scoring more than twice. I don't think GB has the speed that Peabody had and NCS won't be muscled around, to big and physical all over the field. Edited by wildcat89

Crow you were asking about posters and our sons.. Cmom man.

No problem, you got me thinking maybe the daddy's of the other players would rather their sons not be brought up on here as well. I'm not from GB so I truly don't know how they feel about that sorta thing.

Wboro33.. I said it right after the game against us the other night. I misjudged Wayne County. Y'all are a Hard nosed football team. Diciplined, physical and smart.speed was a lot better than what showed on film.

Wboro33.. I said it right after the game against us the other night. I misjudged Wayne County. Y'all are a Hard nosed football team. Diciplined, physical and smart.speed was a lot better than what showed on film.

thanks for the kind words.......ncs is for sure the best hs team ive ever seen.......just poking fun on here.......nothing better to do...........yall did send us home remember............get it done friday!!!!!!!!!

Guest Fall101

They are beat! They are beat so bad, and they dont know it. They are not #10 in the state. Trousdale Co. would roll them. Ive senn the film. Go watch Hoosiers and get a big chubby, but it aint happening against our JV.

Haha now that made me laugh 😂 Car guy I wouldn't go against Pujo. Now that man knows his football!!

Just my 2 cents worth but their are 61 schools in class A. The last 2 standing are Greenback and NCS. No matter who wins the game or what the score is these 2 should be proud of completing their goals of reaching the final game.  Not a whole lot of people gave Greenback a chance tonight but they did what they had to do and got it done. Weather it is a silver ball or a gold ball that they bring home, they are the only 1a schools in the state will have either one in their trophy case next Saturday. (and I get paid to go to Cookeville and watch football..   LOL) 

All I can say is lets play ball. I seen a team tonight i havent seen they played ball for 4 quarters. great game greenback

Yeah they played well best all year I would say...

They are beat! They are beat so bad, and they dont know it. They are not #10 in the state. Trousdale Co. would roll them. Ive seen their film. Go watch Hoosiers and get a big chubby, but it aint happening against our JV.

Hard to judge things on film. WC didn't impress on film either.

Guest Fall101

He will know a little more on Friday.

If you say so. I'll agree that NCS is the favorite but from what I have heard if you let this GB team hang around in the second half then you all could be packing home the silver!