1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Evidently from these score predictions the NCS kool-aid is some good stuff! Yall must be watching different games than I have been watching. Let's not forget David slew Goliath! Go Cherokees, shock the state!

Don't take everything so personal. I've been around high school football a very long time. I've seen some horrible teams, average teams, good teams, and great teams. Your Greenback team is a good 1A team. There is no doubt about it. NCS is a really good 1A team. Are they as good as the Trousdale's and SP's of the 90's? No. Are they as good as Union City last year? No. Are they as good as Union City 2009, SP 2010, Wayne Co 2011, Gordonsville 2012, Union City 2013? You better believe it. If Greenback can keep the game within 21 points then your coaching staff has done an absolutely outstanding job. If they win this game, they need to move up from 1A football because they are the real deal. Again, this coming from a fan that has no dog in the fight this season. I'm only telling you what I see.

Holy cow! Thats pretty bold considering how many college players never make it to the NFL. Not to mention the fact he isnt even in college yet. You could look at Tiny, Hurd, and Ramsey and say they projected to the NFL.

Not a good example. All of those guys either HAVE BEEN or WILL BE in the NFL.

So you actually proved his point. Those guys did project to the NFL and will go.

Not a good example. All of those guys either HAVE BEEN or WILL BE in the NFL.

So you actually proved his point. Those guys did project to the NFL and will go.

I thought about that before, but I just let it go. He jumped right in there and confirmed what I had said. Sometimes it's like shootin fish in a barrel on here.

Don't take everything so personal. I've been around high school football a very long time. I've seen some horrible teams, average teams, good teams, and great teams. Your Greenback team is a good 1A team. There is no doubt about it. NCS is a really good 1A team. Are they as good as the Trousdale's and SP's of the 90's? No. Are they as good as Union City last year? No. Are they as good as Union City 2009, SP 2010, Wayne Co 2011, Gordonsville 2012, Union City 2013? You better believe it. If Greenback can keep the game within 21 points then your coaching staff has done an absolutely outstanding job. If they win this game, they need to move up from 1A football because they are the real deal. Again, this coming from a fan that has no dog in the fight this season. I'm only telling you what I see.

Wasn't taking it personal at all. I love it when you pick against GB because we always prevail! Lol

Them big ole sissified, no good for nothin, entitled, silver spooned, never dug a tater, circle fly attractin, sweater vest wearin mommas boys from NCS sure can move a pig skin up and down a cow pasture! When they take a notion, they can flat stop another buncha big ole country boys from doin it against em too! In the words of the famous Roy Dillard, "you think I'm jokin but I'm not." 

How about you catch up with the conversation. We had a good time yesterday. You quoted me from Sunday. Keep up with our thread all day, every day.

My bad, but no can do. As addictive as this can be I've got work and a family. You guys are obviously in your mancaves with clothes from two days ago on, beer cans all around the room, shooing the kids and wives away as you giggle and type.

I think Ladykee might be implying with her "humm" that they will come out throwing. What do yall think?

They will. The Greenback QB is quite good and throws a mean slant. Their line is good. They will take a bunch of midrange and long shots down the field and their receivers catch the ball. We will have to shut down the amount of time the QB has to throw th ball.

Wasn't taking it personal at all. I love it when you pick against GB because we always prevail! Lol

I've picked against you once and was wrong. That was last week's game. You haven't been around long enough to know me. Also Greenback was my pick at the end of last season to represent the east this year. OrngNbk can verify. However, after seeing CA I did pick them last week. I've picked against you ONCE this year so cut me so slack. No one is perfect. Edited by TheAmbassador