1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

You all should be very proud!Got one heck of a team no doubt.This happens every year the ones who don't make it try to water your accomplishment down.

who is watering them down? I stated my opinion and I have a pretty unbiased opinion except for hoping you guys win. OnB you are good at that yourself. you did it to coalfield a lot last year saying they were just an average team, it would be as bad as UC wanted it to be, the east is weak, greenback just didn't play well, ect. now the shoe is on your foot and you are in the same boat as them last year. just hope you guys can have different ending. good luck from oakdale!

Edited by SweetEmotion

who is watering them down? I stated my opinion and I have a pretty unbiased opinion except for hoping you guys win. OnB you are good at that yourself. you did it coalfield a lot last year.

Woah SE not meant towards you!I've read your stuff for a while I agree most of the time..You know that!

who is watering them down? I stated my opinion and I have a pretty unbiased opinion except for hoping you guys win. OnB you are good at that yourself. you did it to coalfield a lot last year saying they were just an average team, it would be as bad as UC wanted it to be, the east is weak, greenback just didn't play well, ect. now the shoe is on your foot and you are in the same boat as them last year. just hope you guys can have different ending. good luck from oakdale!

That CF team would lose BIG to this GB team and you know that.They were ave and we were also.All the teams from the East last he were not very good compared to CA this yr.They would have killed all of us last yr.

That CF team would lose BIG to this GB team and you know that.They were ave and we were also.All the teams from the East last he were not very good compared to CA this yr.They would have killed all of us last yr.

cant disagree with that at all, it may not have been a blow out. coalfield's staff seems to find a way to always give them a chance.

I still say NCS is VERY GOOD guys! just not as good as UC's team last yea.

I think they are as good as they want to be,real good at times and not so great at others. Greenback is the best they can be all the time. Hope thats good enough on Friday. GOOOOOOOOOOkEEEEEEEEEEES

Thank you.I almost forgot how bad we suck.I can always count on your expert opinion....Let's see GB won't beat Oneida in the playoffs.✔The coaches for GB are not good enough to win out of the East side.✔.Yep you are that good.I hope you keep picking against us,you are our Huckleberry..

HEY! That is MY line on the T and mine only!

ps. I thot that idiot had left posting after being wrong, not once, but 3 times on the Hampton threads...Geeez