1A State Championship-Greenback and NCS!

orngnblk

Buttspank, you goin to the game?

Haven't decided yet. I'm off work but a lot easier to watch on tv when my team isn't in it. I'll let you know if I do. I stood on the ncs fence with a buddy of mine at our game at TC. Tall with purple and yellow striped shirt. Talked with ncs guy that pulled up in country star rv for awhile. We were the friendly ones. We sent the unfriendly one hanging on our coat-tail back to our side of the field if you were a fence line guy

I have a lot of respect for WC as a program, BUT if you were to have a round robin with Peabody, UC, Dresden, and WC, they would randomly beat each other based on matchups. Even though NCS hammered Peabody I believe UC would give them a better game strictly based on them matching up better. People comparing scores and thinking that means something is a blatant sign of lack of knowledge....

Having said that, I agree about the best teams being in the west, GB would not be favored against at least 5 teams in the west, this is just my take.....

Haven't decided yet. I'm off work but a lot easier to watch on tv when my team isn't in it. I'll let you know if I do. I stood on the ncs fence with a buddy of mine at our game at TC. Tall with purple and yellow striped shirt. Talked with ncs guy that pulled up in country star rv for awhile. We were the friendly ones. We sent the unfriendly one hanging on our coat-tail back to our side of the field if you were a fence line guy

Was the unfriendly one yelling at Tommy to cAtch that punt?

If you have access to the greenback / Oneida playoff game you should watch it. That's the kind of games we have had year in and year out for decades now. Been playing 45 or 50 years, somewhere in there and I think the series is about dead even +/- a game or two. That's the reason I'm a greenback fan, we always have barn burners, or at least we typically do.

Y'all are just one game up on us...we'll even that up next year. :hungry: There no doubt about it, there has been a many knockdown drag outs between us over the years.

Buttspank I was there when that went down. I met seven there. I wasnt on the board yet. Are you his brother?

No I was the tallest one with black north face jacket and purple TC hat. I grew up with seven. I was the third wheel standing beside them. I don't even know the loudmouth hillbilly that was standing with us for a little and seven doesn't know him much either. We quietly sent him on his way as he was hurting our rep and the vibe. He was out of line and we didn't like it. We usually stand on visitor side of field because no one knows us and we can watch the game. We also enjoy shooting the breeze with new faces when out of town folks come to a game. Talking fb while watching a game is our cup of tea. I'm pretty sure I know which one you are but got cozy with another ncs guy and couldn't make my rounds. Edited by Creekbankbuttspank

well, Kevin this is just my take - is 38 your age, former football # or your IQ - probably the latter since you made such a bold statement - anything can happen in a game! how do you know what the East teams are like - you haven't played them - just what do you base your (non-intellectual) knowledge on?

So do you think there are not five teams from the west that would have been favored. Notice he did not say win...said they would be favored. Would GB be favored over Wayne County? Or Union City? Or Dresden? Or Peabody? I'm trying to figure out why this was a low IQ statement. Please explain.